luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Chair

The Chair

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Master Rob has strapped BDSM sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging horse hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Chair

Bondage Payback

To get back on her sister's good side, Chesty has to pay her back in kind. Well, she can't do two weeks in the county jail, too, but she can submit to an afternoon of stringent bondage at the hands of her sister's boyfriend. Chesty thinks that she can work her seductive ways.

Duration: 36:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download Bondage Payback

Feather Weight Quarter finals Match up

Cast: Serena Blair And Nikki Darling
Genres: Femdom, StrapOn, Girls Fight, Toy Play, Hardcor

Just a reminder that the Welterweight finals are going to be shot LIVE May 17th 7pm PST. This week's update marks the start of the feather weight Tournament. If you miss the live WW bout, you will have to wait for it to update. You do not wanna miss the live show!

Duration: 44:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Feather Weight Quarter finals Match up

Spanking Desires

In a peaceful bedroom these two lustful ladies are about to embark on a painfully erotic journey as they spank each other into submission - This mistress will not stop until all her little whores' asses are bright red - because in her world pleasure equals pain. Come join the punishment.

Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

Download Spanking Desires

Hooters Girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Brandy on her knees while I snap a few photos of her. I pick her up and place her back on the bed before rolling it under the hoist. More rope is added to her ankles before they are pulled up and forward, and tied to the hoist. She looks lovely in this position so I leave her in this partial suspension for a bit and watch her struggle. I grab more rope and tie the back of her chest harness to the hoist as well. I hist her off the ground. Brandy is now severely arched and hanging by her ankles and chest. I grope her a bit more and spin her around, after all she is my bondage toy. I leave her hanging and get my camera to take a few quick shots. I don't leave her up for too long like this, after all the day before she had never been tied before ever!! I broke her in quick.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Hooters Girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10984 секунды с 9 запросами