View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 12:05 AM   #19245
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default I'm Alive

I'm Alive

I am alive lol... I have not been doing much this summer shoot wise, but I have been thinking and I have started making some plans for the coming year. I am also trying out new cameras, editing techniques and software. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to do some test shoots utilizing some of the new methods mentioned. Rachel stopped by just a few days ago and I did a quick shoot with her as it had been a while. I don't have all of my equipment with me so I found some old half rolls of black tape and decided to see what I could do with just that and a few zipties. It was fun and I hope you enjoy the results.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 802.0 MB

Download I'm Alive

Spanking naughty petgirl Marlin

Studio: SM-Circus
Video language: English

An very exciting spanking naughty of Marlin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:46
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 231.0 MB

Download Spanking naughty petgirl Marlin

Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

Release Year: 2024

While preparing for a shoot with Jay, Shannon decides to get herself in the mood by perusing bondage drawings on his computer. Finding herself fascinated by a specific set of drawings, she asks Jay about them. He explains that these pieces were done by renowned bondage artist Bishop. Despite his warnings that the positions depicted in the artwork would be very difficult on her, Shannon decides she wants to recreate the drawings on video. What follows are five incredible scenes of Jay's most energetic model, enduring scenarios straight from the mind of Bishop

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:46
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 376kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 323.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

Ingrid - Chair bound

The very struggly Ingrid is tied to a chair in blue ropes, her hands are behind her head, with her wrists secured to the chair. Watch this blonde beauty wriggle and squirm!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

Download Ingrid - Chair bound

HT - Calico - Uncut: No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Calico, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Uncut: No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen, no breaks for poor Calico.

Calico Lane is back on the pages of "Hardtied". This beautiful lifestyler is as tough as she is pretty. Today we run her through a bondage gauntlet, 4 rough scenes, with out any breaks. We never stop the camera as we roll through one rope bondage scene after another.

All the tying is done on screen and in front of your eyes. Calico suffers through some amazing bondage including a Category 5 suspension and a very special "Draw and Quarter".

During our interview we found out 2 interesting facts, Calico hates foot punishment and pussy flogging.

So today we focus all of our attention to those two things. We are bastards, we know, and now Calico does too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HT - Calico - Uncut: No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03345 секунды с 9 запросами