luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures forced orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth. She is trained to stay naked in a cage, eat dog food from a bowl on the floor and scrub the floor clean with a brush in her mouth and her hands chained behind her. Outdoors, she submits to ponygirl training. She learns the art of pleasuring her Master orally both before and after her head shaving.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Home Alone

I am once again left home alone. Subject to my own devices, literally. This time, for my "self bondage", I decide on something still satin, but more of a bed time romp. I pair a gray shiny nightie with my metal collar, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Then, I put on my trusty leather wrist cuffs (so far, that is the only way I can tie my wrists-eventually I will be able to do so with rope). I stand in front of the master bathroom door and tie my legs together with the silver gray rope at the knees and ankles. And, since I am so generous, I stuff a pair of thong panties in my mouth and cover it with a duct tape gag using several thick pieces of tape. Finally, I secure my wrists above my head to the door and wiggle around. Maybe, Johnny won't let me spend any more nights alone. I know he would much rather be the one to enjoy this sight!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

Download Home Alone

Hippie Chick

Sometimes, despite how adorable and enticing I look, I decide to act bad. And, I get punished. Today is just one of those days. After going out to the festival in downtown, I come home to find Johnny with some handcuffs, metal ankle cuffs and a spreader bar just waiting for my return. I didn't fold the laundry and put it away as usual. Guess I should have done it before I went downtown for the morning in my charming brightly colored tie-dye sundress. Oh well, he's not really mad, just looking for a reason to exert his will over me. So, I let him secure me to the column in between the living room and dining room with arms behind my back around the column and legs spread on the ground in front of me. I can't go anywhere! He gives me a cleave gag, so that he can lecture me in peace about why I need to get my chores done before spending the morning out. Well, since I have already been a little defiant this morning, the switch in my brain goes off that tells me to push my limits a little farther. Usually, Johnny just realizes I am being playful and lets me play around for a little bit, but today he means business. He must have really wanted that laundry done! So, he does the one thing that he knows will put me in my place and bring me under his will completely....He gives me an over the face panty gag. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You may know that there are other gags that I do not love...like the harness gags for instance. This panty gag, I hate so much, that it makes the harness gag seem like a harmless little bandanna.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Hippie Chick

Born to Please

This terrorized slut clings desperately to her chains, her round, tender ass red and sore from her master's brutal lash. His slave's humiliation is just beginning as he binds her tightly to his torment table and calls in a hung stud to properly dominate her moist pussy. Her master demands that she suck his fat cock while getting plowed without mercy by his thick-dicked cohort, and she whimpers for mercy around his rigid meat. She gets none as she is pounded mercilessly into the table and then the hard, unforgiving floor, as her master's dick explodes into a shower of hot cum.

Duration: 1:04:22
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 732.2 MB

Download Born to Please

Sahara's test

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Slim, plastic, and dark-eyed, something about Sahara haunts. She calls Insex a vicious website as though teasing, but you can tell - she means it. Yet as the ropes tighten, her flesh loosens. Her eyes drag you into the dark. You go with her, giving yourself up to the ropes, the want, and the abject beauty of her flesh tied.
It's simple. You start with one length of rope. Step by step, she's more yours, more lost. A table is wheeled in. Metal shackles for ankles are tied to the side, but that's for later, when she's more lost, more yours. She's chained into a tight ball on top of the table. PD appears and toys with her cunny, fingering her clit. She's penetrated and vibrated. Just a little. Just a taste.

Format: avi
Duration: 45:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 744kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 274.8 MB

Download Sahara's test
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03453 секунды с 9 запросами