Old 04-18-2024, 03:16 PM   #4228
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Active Body vol.2 New Westminster

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Coat Company
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Sperm, Duets, Masturbation, Toy, Fingering, Cumshot
体育会ファン待望の新ブランド第2弾� ��売決定!! 普段は考えたことも無かった男にや� �れるという行為、次第に快感に堕ち� ��いく現役体育会男子達!
徹底的に攻めまくります。 超完全体水泳部員苦痛のアナルファ� �ク、さわやかサッカー部員の快感フ� ��ラから号泣アナルファック、
陸上部員3連続発射から忍耐アナルフ� ��ック、野球部員との熱烈アナルファ ック等見所満載!! 体育男子厳選選抜6名アナルファック� ��超豪華版!!!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:55:26
Video: 720x544, XviD, 817kbps
Audio: 346kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Active Body vol.2

Two Horny Boys Delta City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Raw.staxus
Cast: Benjamin Dunn, Milo Milis
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Facial, Fingering, Foot-Fetish, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Twink, Uncut.
Benjamin initially walks in to warn Milo that he will be expected to go on stage shortly, but Milo quickly manages to get him to forget all about it.... Benjamin Dunn looks absolutely stunning in a white shirt and tie, but he’s seemingly not wearing it for long when the twink boy makes a move that the studly handsome young man can’t ignore.The boys are soon swapping those delicious cocks with each other in some mutual sucking, and it seems that Milo is eager to get that big-balled boy deep in his raw twink ass. Having seen Benjamin sharing that boner with plenty of boys now, I am convinced that this new video is going to get a lot of positive attention from the members. I know I’ll be back later to check it out and add my opinion to it too It’s great for finding new hot scenes that I haven’t shared on the blog with you guys yet, and after checking out one of the new scenes I was encouraged to click through to see these uncut bareback boys sharing their cocks in a hot session too.Studly and lean top Benjamin Dunn is definitely one of my faves of recent months, for several reas. He has a great body, and a long and slender cock that he really knows how to use too. But his big swollen balls are a special treat, and seeing them swinging back and forth as he fucks young Milo from behind is something you won’t want to miss.It’s not all about him though. He has equally hot young Milo to enjoy in this video, sucking and wanking each other, with Benjamin then fingering that wet hole and easing his bareback cock deep inside. The furious wanking Milo gives himself as he rides that dick is what has him cumming, with Benjamin soon joining in and erupting a thick white load in Milo’s face.This whole musical theme for their stories is sure to get hotter still, so stick around for more scenes from this series.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4608kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 782.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Horny Boys

Drake and Sergio Lengby

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ButchDixon
Cast: Drake Jaden (aka Jayden), Sergio Moreno
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, FootFetish, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piersing, Rimming, Tattoos.
I love watching these arrogant, sexy, hispanic blokes fuck. Sergio might look like a macho guy, but he can't wait to get his legs up and expose his juicy hole to Drake's thick, veiny length of dick.
Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 791.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drake and Sergio

ドリチン包茎 Thamesville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation
Video language: Japanese
全員初登場!皮の中は濡れっ濡れ!デカ い体に似合わない!?超敏感ドリチンが 可愛くてたまんねー。船橋晃(ふなば� ��こう)阪木好弘(さかきよしひろ)戍井 春人(いぬいはると)撮りおろしドリチ ンベアデカい体に可愛いドリチン!
Duration: 1:45:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ドリチン包茎

Cam "The Cannon" Christou vs Luke "The Atom Bomb" Adams Armenia

Cast: Luke Adams ,Cam Christou
Genres: unshaved ,Cock Worship ,Facesitting ,brunet ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,Anal Fingering ,shaved ,muscular ,Anal
Video language: English
Two hot studs with their asses on the line, in the red trunks we have Cam “The Cannon” Christou returning after losing his first match against Chris “Mr Badass” Bines. Fighting in the blue trunks is hot newcomer Luke “The Atom Bomb” Adams. Atom Bomb has made sure to study a few NK fights in preparation for this week’s bout, and he can’t wait to dominate his opponent and shove Cannon’s face into the mat as he’s fucking him from behind. Cannon on the other hand plans on shutting his opponent up and using him as his own personal fuck doll before covering Atom Bomb’s face with cum. Find out who’s ass gets fucked after three grueling rounds!
Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cam "The Cannon" Christou vs Luke "The Atom Bomb" Adams

Eating the back site Peach Bottom

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Prism, Gira
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
いつでもどこでもヤリちぎりたい野� �には超便利なサイト、入れ喰い裏サ� ��ト! チンポ大好き竜二がデカマラ兄貴を� �テルに呼び付ける。しゃぶり合い、� ��ツマン舐め合い。 プリケツで兄貴のチンポがっつり咥� �て放さない。もっともっとと喘ぐ淫� ��ぷり。 兄貴のザーメン搾り取ったあともま� �まだ疼いてる。もうひとり呼び寄せ� ��きゃ収まりがつかない。 腹筋ボコボコ18歳。穴開き競パン目隠 し待機。 目隠ししたまま兄貴にデカマラ咥え� �せられ、競パン裂け目にデカマラが� ��き刺さる。 デカマラ兄貴と交尾中に2人組ガチム� ��兄貴登場!4に発展して次々に掘ら� �ケツマンコザーメン塗れ。 ヤリちぎったあと、眠ってるところ� �もまた来客。知らぬ間に咥えられて� ��ンポビンビン。エロにまた火がつき 自ら跨がり激しく腰振る。 顔射で青臭っせぇザー臭嗅ぎながら� �ナホでシコる。スッキリぶっ放した� ��と、またドアには人影が…
Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:33
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1952kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eating the back site

Justice vol.01 Waiteville

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Justice Corporation
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Rimming, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Toys, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
マコト(23)
ビンビン!チンコ!! ガバトロケツマンコ!!!
マジ! 超卑猥!! ガン掘りイス!
隼人(22)
え!? こんなイケメンがまじ!?
強制フェラ!指で、ローターでアナ� �をトロトロに!
ねっとり攻められ17センチの巨根から 吹き出る白い精液!
痛ーいっ!大絶叫!、、、
意志とうらはらギンギンなペニス!!
マサト(24)
後ろから前から!
あらゆる体位で激しく突き上げズボ� �ボ交尾!!