Old 04-18-2024, 02:50 PM   #5461
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jersey Score vol.2 Ullin

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Billy Heights, Jimmy Clay, Connor Maguire, Derrick Vinyard, Jimmy Durano, Phenix Saint, Tyler Ford, Tyler Hunt
Genres: Freshmen, Uncut Cocks, Masturbation, Straight Men, Rimming, Tattoos, Theme: Parody, Threesomes
The guidos are back, and this time they're in Hollywood! Jersey Score 2 stars Billy Heights as Mike "The Stimulation" and Jimmy Clay as "Nookie." Derrick Vinyard returns as "D-Wow" and heads up a studly cast of Jersey meat-heads who find out that living together in the Hollywood hills is not only loads of fun, but also a nut-busting good time. Connor Maguire steals the show as "DJ Pauly G" and his crazy guido outbursts: "T-Shirt Time! The Cabs Are Here! Burgers for the Boys! Busted!" Sharing is definitely caring in this house.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:50:08
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 892.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jersey Score vol.2

Name Your Pleasure Lemvig

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Catalina Video
Cast: Jessie Cooper, Brad McGuire, Adam Wolfe, Leo Tanner, Court Logan, Tommy Saxx, Glenn Matthews, Steven Richards, Steve Rambo
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Anal Toy's, Cumshot
This time around, one man's fetish is another man's pleasure. Each scene introduces a fetish, and then the guys show the viewer the pleasure of it!
Adam Wolfe and Steven Richards are into sweat. Adam licks Steven's pit-sweat. Steven licks the sweat off Adam's balls and ass. This scene really heats up as the guys shoot their loads and then they lick them up.
Foreskin is Court Logan's fetish and Jessie Cooper has it for him. The pair swap blowjobs with Court concentrating on Jessie's extra inch. Court shoots and samples his spunk while Jessie fires off a hot load.
Tommy Saxx and Adam Wolfe have a fun scene with food. No, there's no zucchini up the ass, but there's lots of whip cream and gooey stuff. Bad-boy Tommy lifts his ankles high for Adam to fuck him hard. Adam covers Tommy's still quivering bad-boy hole with cum.
Next, Tommy Saxx takes a turn with Brad McGuire and a pair of jockstraps. There's good oral action by this pair of jockstrap-clad cuties. Brad recycles his juicy man-strands along with assaulting Tommy's bad-boy hole with an intense rim-job.
The theme for the threeway finale is toys. Steve Rambo gets dildoed by Leo Tanner while he blows Glenn Matthews. Then Rambo blows Leo while getting anal beads up his leading man ass from Glenn. Muscle-man Glenn is so worked up for the real thing he begs Leo to fuck him. Rambo and Leo unload on Glenn, and then Glenn erupts on his chest, too.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:08
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Name Your Pleasure

Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake & Deepdicc Orviston

Cast: Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake, Deepdicc
Genres: Anal, CMNM, Condom, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Interracial, Kissing, Oral, Tattoo, Threesome
Skyler Hart and Timothy Drake are live-in lovers and "twinks". They also have an open relationship. Today, while Skyler is at the gym working out, Timothy's home playing. To be exact, Timothy's playing with 10 inches of uncut black meat when Skyler arrives home from the gym. And since they're "open", not only does Skyler approve of Timothy's behavior, he's going to join in! Soon, both hairless twinks are sucking on the biggest, black dick they're ever seen...let alone shared. Who's ass is going to be stretched first? Which one of our bois is going to be able to take all the pounding best? After all the sucking and rimming and fucking, Skyler drops to his needs, being the greedy slut he is...taking both loads and swallowing whatever didn't splatter his face!
Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake & Deepdicc

Inside Timothy Nixon: The French Experience Mayodan

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Timothy Nixon, David White, Joe Parkes, Marco Bill, Picardo, Zac Powers
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, Group Sex, Threesome, Blowjob, 69, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Rimming, Outdoor, Tattoos, Cum In Ass, Facial Cumshot, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English
Timothy meets his friends at the Côte d'Azur and and invites them to his house. He offers his huge hole to all the big fat dicks of his mates. They let their white cum explode on Timothy's face and deep in his wide open ass. Plenty of hard sex with lots of facial and anal cumshots in the lucious sourroundings of South of France.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:13
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2099kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inside Timothy Nixon: The French Experience

OnlyFans - Dustin Healy and Jenson James - threesome Pt 3 Sasakwa

Dustin and Jenson invite a third into their bedroom for the ultimate OnlyFans experience. The two hunks take turns pleasuring each other while the third watches, eagerly waiting for their turn to join in on the steamy threesome action. Moans fill the room as they explore each other's bodies, making it a night that their subscribers will never forget.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:25
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 4104kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 261.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Dustin Healy and Jenson James - threesome Pt 3

Spin the Bottle - Dakota Lovell, Jack Andram, Greg McKeon Garrett Park

Cast: Dakota Lovell, Jack Andram, Greg McKeon
Genres: Anal, Kissing, Oral, Threesome, Twink
It’s my stepdad’s last night in town, and he wants to have a little fun before he leaves on his trip, so he teaches me and my stepcousin how to play spin the bottle. Kissing gets old pretty quickly, so we decide to raise the stakes. Pretty soon, we’re in a three way triangle sucking each other’s cocks. My stepdad gets a little creative and shoves the neck of the bottle into my rim. Then, my dick gets super stiff while my cousin fucks my ass bareback. I never want my stepdad to leave, especially when he fucks me so good...
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5961kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spin the Bottle - Dakota Lovell, Jack Andram, Greg McKeon

Dekamara (big cock) prince Bosworth

Release Year: 2013
Studio: KO Company, Eros
Cast: Shota Uehara, Shigeru Shirota, Okuda Ippei
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Solo, Threesome, Toys, Twinks
変態すぎる一重素朴青年『瀬戸勇気� �デビュー!
さらに全員ボロ~ンの120分勃ちっぱな� ��のデカマラ王子!
パート1 一重変態坊主イッペイ君!二本のチン� ��でガン掘られ放題!
泡マントロマン最後は『もっと激し� �突いて!』の変態イき!
パート2 20級デカマラショウタ君!映像からで� �リアルに伝わるトロットロのケツマ� ��コ…その穴マンに自分の指3本もつ� �こんでぐちゅぐちゅに掻き回す姿が� ��ロすぎる!デカマラフル勃起の濃厚� �ーメン発射!
パート3 ガッチガチのデカマラヒデ君!膨張率� ��いい感じ♪
かなりのモロ感ででっかいディルド� �ズブズブ呑み込むエロマンコ!
パート4 プロフ....ド受け、他社ビデオ出演一� ��無し、ザーメン飲むのが好き、ケツ を掘られないに興味無し…とにかく� �ロすぎる変態勇気君!
がっつり3でキス、フェラ、がん堀り� ��ダレ垂らしながらに没頭!
口マンコにザーメンぶっかけられそ� �を自分の手ですくって飲み込む変態!
さらにデカマラギンギン!そのままが� ��掘られ3人ノーカット発射!
初登場エロ交尾をお楽しみください!
※本編では目線は入っておりません
Duration: 2:01:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2127kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dekamara (big cock) prince

Время генерации страницы 0.12812 секунды с 9 запросами