View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 01:42 PM   #17056
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jeff Stryker's The Switch is On 2017 Luedenscheid

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Allan Fox, Steve Ross, Breezy Lane, Danielle , Dave Phillips, Elle Rio, Jeff Quinn, Jeff Stryker, John Rocklin, Kevin Williams, Megan Daniels, and Mike Miller
Genres: Bisex,Fucking & Sucking, Big Dicks,Oral,Vaginal Sex, Cumshot, Bareback
Video language: English
Back in the day when JEFF STRYKER ruled supreme, he could pretty much pick and choose any production he wanted to make. Jeff being a true Bi-Sexual wanted to tap that market, his longtime friend and director JOHN TRAVIS was happy to oblige. Together these two made one of the most powerful and exciting Bi-Sexual movies of all time. With a stellar cast including JOHN VINCENT, ELLE RIO & KEVIN WILLIAMS it's no wonder this feature took the BEST PICTURE award in 1987.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:39
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeff Stryker's The Switch is On 2017

Czech Hunter vol.96 Diekirch

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CzechHunter
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots, BI
There is this small square in the old town which I like so much. Especially since there is a regular small market which attracts a lot of young people, too. Of course I must take care who I approach as some minors look older than they are these days. Well, the square was rather empty today but when I walked down a small street I noticed a real cutie sitting and smoking at a market bench. Tough shit. Usually I would have said bye bye. In this case I decided to risk more and and offer him money for a blow-job. He was immediately interested but did‘t know what to tell his girlfriend. Well, guess who had a good idea.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 624.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter vol.96

Veronica Jett, Steven Wayne & Cris Dano Munger

Release Year: 2012
Studio: WorldOfBi
Cast: Cris Dano, Steven Waye, Veronica Jettt
Genres: Bisexual, Group, Threesome, Oral, Cumshots
Veronica is about to go take a motorcycle ride with her friend Steven when her boyfriend Cris gets jealous. He starts to think Steven and Veronica are more than just friends, and wants to meet the guy in per.
Duration: 18:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 579.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Jett, Steven Wayne & Cris Dano

Bi, Tous Les Trous Sont Permis Deventer

Cast: Herve, Ricardo, Julie Gros Seins, Kelly Doll, Yoyo (HPG Prod), Herve Pierre Gustave
Genres: Bisexual, All Sex
Special prostates and pussies well fucked by dicks and fingers of chicks!
Duration: 1:33:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi, Tous Les Trous Sont Permis

Blonde busty girls are hornier than ever Archer City

Studio: Combat Zone
Two blonde horny sluts share everything so today they will share one stiffed dick after they make each other's pussy wet and soaked. Those hookers have amazing natural boobs, butts and sexy legs and see how those curves bounce up and down as lucky dude sticks his knob deep in both of theirs holes and leaves sticky sperm in.
Duration: 29:01
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9490kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde busty girls are hornier than ever

Angelina Chung 2017 Lowndesboro

Cast: Angelina Chung
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Asian, Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Black, Hardcore
Angelina Chung - Marcelo is so sure his asian wife Angelina Chung is cheating on him that he hires a private investigator. When she figures it all out, she decides it's time her husband actually sees her cheating. She fucks the investigator, and makes her cuckold husband suck his huge cock. When it's time to blast his load, they share a facial. Ahhhh, married life.
Duration: 20:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6400kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelina Chung 2017

Jeff Stryker's The Switch is On [1985] Oakes

Cast: Allan Fox, Steve Ross, Breezy Lane, Danielle , Dave Phillips, Elle Rio, Jeff Quinn, Jeff Stryker, John Rocklin, Kevin Williams, Megan Daniels, and Mike Miller
Genres: Bisex,Fucking & Sucking, Big Dicks,Oral,Vaginal Sex, Cumshot, Bareback
Back in the day when ruled supreme, he could pretty much pick and choose any production he wanted to make. Jeff being a true Bi-Sexual wanted to tap that market, his longtime friend and director was happy to oblige. Together these two made one of the most powerful and exciting Bi-Sexual movies of all time. With a stellar cast includingit's no wonder this feature took the award in 1987.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:39
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeff Stryker's The Switch is On [1985]

Время генерации страницы 0.13121 секунды с 9 запросами