LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Gias Pleasure Grassy Meadows

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Gia
Genres: breast play, David Lawrence, Discipline, Flogging, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English
Gia loves that thudding sound as the flogger impacts with her skin. Her body moves to meet the tails as they criss cross her body. But David has an arsenal of sensations in his repertoire and Gia is lucky enough to experience them all.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3605kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 246.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Gias Pleasure

HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease Sinnamahoning

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination
Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.
Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.
Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Grey Secretary Wauchula

Another day at the office and another chance for Johnny to show me what a generous boss he is. I came in to work today wearing a lavendar silk blouse, pale gray skirt, stockings and sparkly high heels. I was pretty sure when I left the house that my cute skirt with all the buttons fit the office dress code, but I was not at work a full hour before I was reprimanded in Johnny's usual way. He ties me to a chair with a lot of rope this time. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and secures it in place with about half a roll of duct tape. While I'm tied up, he looks over at me from his desk every once in a while and reminds me how distracting I am when I dress like this. I think he just uses the "distraction" line as a reason to tie me up. But, I'm not complaining!
Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey Secretary

Bound newbie Mia Austin roughly fucked Fujishiro

Release Year: 2024
Mia Austin is a breath of fresh air. This all natural newbie brings an enthusiasm and eagerness to the table that is undeniable. Her dedication to the dick is a thing of beauty and today we intend on using this thing of beauty to its full extent. We will not stop until she understands the true meaning of sexually broken…
We start off with having our new pet blindfold herself. It is always nice when they do the work for you. Once her sight is cut off, we bind her arms behind her. Mia is now lost in pure sensation, unable to see and tightly restrained. We drop her down to where she belongs-her knees. Her mouth hole is cranked open and 10 inches of BBC buries itself balls deep. One after another the hard cocks reshape her throat.
A vibrator is added, ripping out a shuttering orgasm as Mia drools all over her perky breasts. Time for the main course. Mia is yanked up onto her feet and bent over our handy fuck table. The table puts her at the perfect height for the dicking down that follows. Mia cums yet again as the cocks take her from both ends, turning her into a sex sandwich. Drool covers her messy face and puddles on the table.
We finish up by cranking her arms up in a severe strappado, immobilizing our new pet. Mia languishes in her ropes on top of the fuck table, her hair and makeup destroyed and a dazed look dancing across her face. Welcome to Sexuallybroken my dear.
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound newbie Mia Austin roughly fucked

Wasteland - All She Can Take v2 Dovray

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cheri
Genres: caning, Discipline, gags, hot wax, Jonny, restraints
Jonny conducts himself as one would if he were perpetually pissed at the world. His vacant snarl pursed across his lips, a dark ominous stare burning with contempt and unrelenting distribution of pain all factors that make up his sinister ways. Cheri has already felt the sting of his cane and for her second time around she allows herself to be suspended from the ceiling, fully exposed and vulnerable, waiting for him.
Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 162.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - All She Can Take v2

Hanging Out Buttonwillow

This outfit was actually a little hard to coordinate. Johnny really wanted to pull together lingerie in royal blue for a set, but had to go to several different websites and really piece it together. I mean, we have done light blue multiple times. It was time for a darker hue. At any rate, we accomplished: blue panties, bra, garter belt, stockings, heels, gloves and ball gag. Which really only leaves us one thing to do next....tie me up, so you can watch me struggle and drool. Also, per fan request: more of the back side of the satin panties. You're welcome!
Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging Out

Loser's Smackdown! Longvic

Cast: Ariel X and Karmen Karma
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Strap-on, Humiliation, Torture, Lesbians, Hardcor
The action doesn't end when the lights turn off and the cameras stop rolling on the hottest girl on girl erotic wrestling site Ultimate Surrender! Follow wrestling legend Ariel X and rookie bombshell Karmen Karma into the showers for more domination, humiliation and intense fucking! Karmen beautifully suffers through and enjoys lift and carry, spanking, foot worship, foot fucking, strangling, finger fucking, first time fisting, face sitting, real chemistry, and hot orgasms!
Duration: 1:00:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loser's Smackdown!

Время генерации страницы 0.03368 секунды с 9 запросами