View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 09:30 AM   #524
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Classic Archive Feature: Bathroom Etiquette Glenns Ferry

Cast: Brandon Iron ,Savannah Stern
Genres: Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,big dick ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,PIV ,High Heels ,glory hole
Video language: English
In this storyline update, Savannah Stern gets stood up by her loser boyfriend. Not knowing what perverted acts are to come, she uses the dirtiest bathroom in town where Brandon Iron is just starting his nightly janitorial duties. Savannah is pissed off and horny enough to give up all control to a complete stranger who intrigues her. The very sexy Savannah takes a good dose of punishment and gets fucked hard in tight bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Archive Feature: Bathroom Etiquette

Joanie's 1st Gloryhole Visit Pine Apple

Release Year: 2015
When I met this 19 year old redhead at the bookstore my first thought was "This girl is way too cute to be taking to the Gloryhole" but she was determined to try it.
Duration: 50:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7888kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joanie's 1st Gloryhole Visit

Heidi's 2nd Visit Welches

Cast: Heidi
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Interracial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
I knew as soon as I saw Heidi in action at the Gloryhole that she was going to be on the first page of "Most Popular" and I was right. She quickly became a top favorite. I normally wait until members star rate each girl before taking them for a return visit but I knew you guys would love this little spinner so I took her again right away. In fact, she already had her 4th visit!
After she warmed up on a few dicks and cum swallows, she used a g-spot vibrator on her amazing snatch before putting a butt-plug securely in her ass. She's been into ass play lately so I'm sure I can get her to take some strangers in her butt.
She's a great little cocksucker with some impressive deepthroat skills. Her first black cock was an experience she'll remember for a long time. He wanted to fuck her but he was too tall for the Gloryhole so she let him come into the booth to handle her like a rag doll. This guy impaled her on his thick dick. You'll see why they call girls like her "spinners".
If you like this video, wait until you see her 4th visit that was shot in amazing 4K!
Duration: 55:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heidi's 2nd Visit

Bailey Whittington

Cast: Bailey
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Ass, Blonde, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know most of you like the longer videos but there's not much I can do about this one. This is what happens when you put a hot blonde in the Gloryhole booth who has amazing cock sucking skills. No guy can last very long once she latches onto their dick. You just have to hang on for the ride and hope she doesn't suck your balls through your shaft.
A guy friend of hers found one of her Gloryhole videos and told her mom who flipped out so I'm not sure if we're going to see more of her or not. Keep your fingers crossed. It would be a shame to lose such an great blowjob artist who loves to swallow cum.
Check out her goo gobbler move on cumshot 9 where she makes sure she doesn't leave a drop of cum behind.
Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9598kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey

Janae Kissee Mills

Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.
This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.
It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.
I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already took her back to the Gloryhole for another amazing feeding. Enjoy her and your weekend!
Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janae

Gloryhole Casting Payment Londrina

Release Year: 2022
Studio: PublicAgent
Cast: Olivia Sparkle
Genres: Hardcore, All Sex, Blowjob
We saw this 18 year old blonde woman named Olivia Sparkle walking home from work. Martin told Olivia that I was a talent agent from LA, but she was not interested in the casting. We tried convincing her, and offering money got her attention. She had to use the bathroom first, so we pointed to a nearby shopping center. When she was in the stall, I noticed a gloryhole, so I covered my cock in cash and stuck my boner right on through. Olivia forgot all about the casting and got right to the sucking. Giving me a blowjob, the horny slut then decided she wanted to fuck, and slammed her ass back against me standing doggystyle. She joined me in the bigger stall and rode my cock on the ground, then I fucked her in spoon position, pulled out, and came on her pussy!
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3475kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 702.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gloryhole Casting Payment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08144 секунды с 9 запросами