View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 09:07 AM   #1275
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hussie Pass - It's Pronounced Torbert

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Hussie Pass
Cast: Oliver Flynn, XxLayna Marie
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Petite, Latina, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Face Fucking, Gonzo
Video language: English
21-year-old spinner Xxlayna Marie makes her Hussie Pass debut this week and we paired her up with our good friend Oliver Flynn, who's making his return after a 5-month hiatus. The scene starts with our talented director Johnny Robins helping us get to know a little about the newbie cutie before Xxlayna gets her juices flowing for us. Oliver steps in with some 'juice' of his own to get Xxlayna all lubed up and we get to watch her twerk that sexy little booty. Xxlayna gets on her knees and takes all 9-1/2 inches of Oliver's prick in her mouth and down the back of her throat. She sucks and slobbers all over Oliver's cock before giving him a nice footjob. Oliver returns the oral favors by suckling on Xxlayna's clit as he finger-bangs her. Then the deep-dicking begins and these two go at it HARD! Xxlayna takes all of Oliver missionary, aerial, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69, and finally doggystyle. When the time comes, Oliver pulls out and plasters Xxlayna's pretty little face with a thick load of goo. As usual, we followed our two friends into the shower to see how things went...
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5147kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hussie Pass - It's Pronounced

Sofi Adam - Anal Satisfaction Caraballeda

Cast: Sofi Adam
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Hardcore, Facial, Fingering, Brunette, Blowjob, Tittyfuck, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Lingerie, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl
Sexy babe Sofi Adams gets her ass fucked hard by Codey Steele! Happy viewing!
Duration: 31:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5926kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sofi Adam - Anal Satisfaction

Rocking the boat with my camera man until I get 3 delicious loads Excel

Cast: BigBootyBailey
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Bikini, Cumshot, Creampie, Deep Throat, Facial, Hardcore, Natural Tits, POV, Straight, Anal Creampie
Normally my camera man is on his best behavior, but after filming my first time using anal beads and watching me cum hard, I turned around to find a huge bulge in his shorts With curiosity, I broke the fourth wall by asking him if he enjoyed the show, and his reaction gave me an extra naughty idea. I grew super horny and asked him if he'd like to have some fun with me, and once he knew I was serious… he excitedly obliged His hard cock sprung out when I pulled his shorts down revealing drops of precum that caused my mouth to salivate My tongue and lips devoured his cock for a delicious taste, and I began to suck his full length deep into my throat. His yummy cock felt so amazing between my lips that I was ready to fill my pussy lips next, and decided to mount on his big dick in cowgirl first With my legs spread wide, I lean back and begin to bounce on top with enthusiasm before spinning around to continue riding his long cock in reverse. You can hear my pussy juices flowing as my tight lips gripped his cock with each stroke Ready to take our fun up a notch, we moved to the end of the boat for me to lay down and get fucked missionary. Once he slid his big dick inside me, it dawned on me that I was actually fucking my camera man - I felt so naughty This led us to openly talk dirty with each other eventually landing on the topic of how much I love cum. Thankfully he enjoys cumming as much as I like getting covered and filled, which encouraged him to pound my dripping pussy balls deep. Noticing how creamy my pussy was around him, he offered to feed his cock into my mouth so I could taste my yummy juices Then he reinserted his huge dick to continue pounding my impressively tight pussy until we were ready to switch things up. I rolled onto my side which gave an enticing sight of my pink pussy and voluptuous hips wrapping around his cock as he slid inside me My tight grip brought him to the edge, so he pulled out to shower my face with his cum He still had more to give though, and slammed back into my tight pussy lips for a second round. The boat rocks with each powerful stroke causing my moans to grow louder until he cant take it anymore and unloads his cum deep inside my pussy After a juicy creampie, he slid out for me to try showing the cum oozing out but he came too deep inside of me ♀️. To my surprise he was still super horny, and mentions how turned on he got watching me fuck my ass with my toys The idea of him stretching out my ass excited me, so I instructed him to lay down for me to saddle up in reverse cowgirl for another bouncy ride. Once I managed to get his thick mushroom tip inside my tight ass hole, I slid down the rest of his length and bounced to my heart's delight The firm sensation of my tight booty around his cock felt so good that he exploded for the THIRD time giving me an ANAL CREAMPIE After milking him of all his cum, I slid off his cock and thanked him for having a fun time with me
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 856.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocking the boat with my camera man until I get 3 delicious loads

Anal Star Rainier

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Astrid Star
Genres: Big Tits ,Role Play ,Kinky ,Straight ,muscular ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Leather ,Stud
When blonde cutie and actress wanna be Astrid Star is invited to Hollywood agent Ramon Nomar’s home for a talent review she becomes ensnared in a world of BDSM and kinky sex in order to make it to the top! Astrid will do whatever it takes to make it in Hollywood so she agrees to do whatever Ramon asks of her. First he straps a leather collar and a leash on her neck and walks her around in circles in all fours. She must learn some discipline and to follow instructions, commands and say yes sir and thank you sir. He checks out her firm petite body, squeezes her big tits and notices her pussy is already wet. With a butt-plug in her ass and nipple clamps tight on her nipples Astrid gets a good deep throat fucking from this Hollywood agent. Ramon crops her thighs and butt while his big hard cock fills Astrids mouth and thrusts way down her throat making a slobbery sticky mess. More cock sucking as he whips her back with the flogger. All this punishment is getting Astrid worked up and ready for more. On all fours in Ramon finally fills Astrid’s pussy with his dick and fucks her until she is begging for more. Astrid isn’t called the Anal Star for nothing. She can take an ass fucking like a champ and she is so tiny and Ramon cock is so big it stretches her slutty holes to new dimensions. Ramon punishes Astrid with the cane and leaves red marks all over her delicate thighs and back. She wiggles around on Ramon’s dick until she comes hard. Then in reverse cowgirl Astrid gets the ride of her life on his monster cock. Astrid can’t get enough anal so on her back with wrists and ankles tied together Ramon teases her with the zapper and uses clothespins to open Astrids little pink pussy wide open and pounds her tight ass into another galaxy until she has over the top multiple orgasms. Astrid Star: Anal Star of Hollywood!
Duration: 56:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Star

Sophie Reade – Suited and Booty Goondiwindi

Cast: Sophie Reade
Genres: All Sex, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Creampie, Big Tits, Bubble Butt, Athletic, Blonde, Big Dick, FMM, Ass Worship, Twerking, Facial, Spanking, Gagging, Reverse Cowgirl
Blonde Sophie Reade is adorned in black, lacey lingerie. Her perky tits and big, round ass have never looked so good. Horny Sophie has been dreaming of being fucked
all day, but just one dick won't do. Enter Danny D and Xander Corvus, who are packing exactly what Sophie is looking for. Danny and Xander take turns filling her wet, tight holes, making Sophie scream out in ecstasy. Xander fills Sophie's amazing pussy with his cum, before Danny swoops in and covers her gorgeous face in his sticky load!
Duration: 27:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5266kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie Reade – Suited and Booty

Kenzie Reeves - Helping To Solve Problem (2022) Gravity

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kenzie Reeves
Genres: Blondes
Kenzie Reeves has been having a problem lately where she takes her clothes off in her sleep. When she wanders into the kitchen half-naked, her Lucky Fae calls her on it. Kenzie tells him she's supposed to do a sleep study, but she needs someone to watch her. Lucky agrees, and later that day he sits with Kenzie as she naps.
It's not long before Kenzie has kicked off her thong and lifted her shirt to expose her big hard nipples. Lucky isn't watching as Kenzie undresses, but when she begins masturbating and moaning he figures out what's going on. Climbing into bed, Lucky tries to wake his stepsis up but she just sticks her hands down his pants to rub his stiffie. That's when Lucky figures out Kenzie is fucking with him. Once he calls her on it, Kenzie gets on her knees and invites him to stick it in because she knows he wants to.
After getting her pussy pounded in , Kenzie takes over by riding Lucky's hardon in cowgirl. When the spinner turns around and begins bouncing away in reverse cowgirl, things really get hot! She hops off to suck her juices from the D in a deep throat BJ and then spreads herself wide open for Lucky to give it to her one last time on her back. Pulling out, Lucky gives Kenzie a cum shot across the belly, leaving Kenzie so satisfied her plan worked.
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8974kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenzie Reeves - Helping To Solve Problem (2022)

Micky Muffin - I Aced Her Hole (2024) Bay

Cast: Micky Muffin
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
This season on Dating My Stepson, we have three hot milfs and three eager stepsons to mix and match. On today's episode, Micky Muffin is going on a date with Alex Charger. They're going golfing, although Micky doesn’t know anything about it.
Alex is fine with showing Micky the ropes, especially as Micky shows off her thong when she leans forward in her cute miniskirt. Things are going great until Micky accidentally hits Alex in the dick with her golf club. That cuts the date short as Micky leads Alex inside. Alex coaxes Micky into massaging his cock because he claims it helps him feel better. She offers to kiss his booboo, which is all the excuse she needs to stroke and suck Alex down.
Peeling off her thong, Micky goes ahead and spears herself on Alex's hardon to ride him. There's no question about their chemistry as Alex pushes Micky onto her back and bangs her, then gets her on her knees and pulls her hair in doggy. Shifting to reverse cowgirl, Micky rides Alex for all she's worth until he aces her hole with a big fat creampie that helps him forget all about his injury.
Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8685kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Micky Muffin - I Aced Her Hole (2024)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04134 секунды с 9 запросами