Old 04-18-2024, 08:07 AM   #2092
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Eva de Vil - Femme Fatale Alpha Breakdown

Eva de Vil - Femme Fatale Alpha Breakdown

Description:
Femme Fatale Alpha BreakdownIm a touring dominatrix and youre the bodyguard that Ive hired to protect me while I session with clients. Youve heard the moans and cries of my slaves through the door as I punish them, but you assure yourself that you could never submit like that because youre an alpha.After completing my last session, I invite you in for a drink to celebrate. Your vision blurs and you quickly black out. You wake up to me holding a blade to your scrotum, bragging about how easily I overpowered you. Dont make a sound and dont move an inch or Ill slice you open like a Beanie Babee.I relish in abusing your balls. All your training and exercises are useless now that youre at my mercy! This is all part of my ritual. The sessions are just a warm up for the main event: you. Dominating and degrading an alpha male before I ruthlessly castrate him, stepping back to behold the art before my eyes as he drains out. Powerless and aroused, its common for my victims to be hard when confronted by a sexy, arrogant woman in such a frightening situation. Ill enjoy shearing you of your big, alpha cock.Im almost jealous that youll get to experience those final orgasmic moments. I wish I could feel it myself but I do so enjoy inflicting it. As the light leaves your eyes, my wicked red lips will be the last thing you ever see.
Keywords:
Joi, Handjobs, Ballbusting, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Body Worship, Eva De Vil, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty Talk
Cast:

Video resolution / format: 1920x1080 / MPEG-4
Length video: 00:17:00
Size file: 0,99 GB

DOWNLOAD - Eva de Vil - Femme Fatale Alpha Breakdown
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02940 секунды с 9 запросами