View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 07:56 AM   #1429
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Neck Hoist Chain Topsfield

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neck Hoist Chain

Just a Whore Land O Lakes

This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore." I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just a Whore

Cruel Barber Meknes

Lauren Phillips is having a good time hanging out and chatting with her old friend London River about their weekends. Lauren is looking for a place to get her hair done, and London tells her she knows just the guy. This is how Lauren Phillips unwittingly walks into the parlor of O.T.. She sits down in his chair, asks for a trim, and before you can say "just a little off the end," there is a needle in her neck and she is out cold.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Barber

I Am A Bondage Slut Roxton

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself.
Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1694kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 720.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Am A Bondage Slut
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03753 секунды с 9 запросами