HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Anal Masturbation and CEI

Anal Masturbation and CEI

Actress name : Cat Claw
Movie Title : Anal Masturbation and CEI
Genre : Cat Claw, Strap-On Worship, Femdom POV, Strapon Goddess, Strap-On POV, Sissy, Sissification, Sissy Training, Sub Training, Slave Training

Description : This time i want you to be dirty for me. We will focus on your back hole. Youll be my butt slut. Ill instruct you how to play with it. First youll explore it with your fingers, get it ready for something bigger. Youll lick and sniff your fingers before you slide a dildo in it. Ill instruct you how to find that g spot in your dirty hole. Massaging your prostate will make your cock leak, and youll lick that precum for me. Youll ride that dildo, fuck your ass for me while jerking your cock until you cant hold it in any longer and explode. After you empty your balls, youll slurp it all up, and lick your fingers clean, but without taking the dildo out of your ass. Like a good cum eating slut. Once your hands are completely clean and you licked every drop of your cum off them, youll pull the dildo out of your asshole and taste it. I want you to savor your cum and ass juice. I want you to be dirtier than ever.

Duration : 00:16:10
Size : 1,03 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Anal Masturbation and CEI - 1,03 GB
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10114 секунды с 9 запросами