Old 04-17-2024, 03:19 PM   #909
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Urology Leon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fucking, Sucking, Kissing, Rimming, European Hunks, Twinks, Pissing, Shaving, Farting, NaCl-, , Dilation
Video language: English
Urethral getting filled with lubricant and tortured with a Dillator. The Doc maskes
an inquiry withone patient, and milks him.Catheters getting pushed 40cm into the urethra and into the
bladder. 2 experienced menbind their tits and torture themselves with needles ..
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urology

BoySM: Young Punk gets BRUTAL Spanking (3 scenes HQ) Alamitos

Release Year: 2012
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: boy bdsm, torture, spanking, whipping
Video language: German
Scene 1
Young punkboy in skintight rubber chaps gets an very very EXTREME spanking by hardest paddle and whipping hits
scene 2
young russian boy gets a bed spanking, at first in a very tight german bavarian leather shorty and after that on his nude one
scene 3
young turkboy gets a spanking and flogging in the dungeon
Format: MPEG
Duration: 32:30
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 9257kbps
Audio: 312kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoySM: Young Punk gets BRUTAL Spanking (3 scenes HQ)

DreamBoyBondage Wade Russell - Three Days of Pain - Chapter 8 - 4K Zakinthos

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: Wade Russell
After being stretched, shocked and burned, Wade is removed from the torture table, cleaned up and chained in the corner of a dark room. Suddenly, the lights flash on. 'Ready for the cross, boy?' the guard asks. The naked teen shakes his head, pleading with his eyes for mercy. 'Get that dick hard!' the man barks. Wade complies, then pumps out a huge load of cum, hoping it will please the man enough to offer compassion. The young wrestler couldn't be more sexy, his navel filled with cum, his dick throbbing, but no mercy is shown. Wade is strung up by his wrists, his lean body quivering. The first slices of the whip feel like a hot knife
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:22
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 5428kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 547.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage Wade Russell - Three Days of Pain - Chapter 8 - 4K

Daddy, Part 1 of 3: Bryan Ockert & Elliot Dahl 1080p Yanji

Cast: Bryan Ockert, Elliot Dahl
Genres: BDSM, Torture
I wanted to start filming again. Despite getting older, I do want to do a series of videos on PeepShow.TV. Remember, I am currently 56, so be kind! Elliot and I had talked between shoots, and we definitely love all the same stuff. Dom/Sub, Daddy/Boy, and a hazy, blissed-out on a brown bottle type of scene. Elliot and I both love body scents. About a week before he came to visit, I started wearing the same jock all-day, especially while at the gym. The jock was starting to get very musky, since you can see my natural pubes are full-on and do get a bit musky. Several days before he arrived, I wanted to make the jock was extra ripe. I unloaded three time in and on it, sending the videos off to Elliot, hoping that it would turn him on. And it sure did! He blew a load watching the second video I sent. We were both so turned-on, once he arrived, we both were shaking with anticipation. You can see the build-up to this in this video, as well as our first Daddy/Boy scene. Elliot sniffs and sucks on the jock. I then get my dick out for my boy can service my dick. His throat seemed tight, so I got him on his back and did some throat training. I used 3 different dildos, each larger than the next, to really stretch out his throat. He was good boy and took all 3, though he needed some aroma therapy to help relax his throat muscles and avoid choking too much. A little herb helped relax him too. Finally, I shoved my filthy jock into his mouth, making him sniff and suck out all the ripe juices.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7999kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy, Part 1 of 3: Bryan Ockert & Elliot Dahl 1080p

Urology Iraq

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, Leather, Rubber, Hardcore, International, Fisting, Hard Fucking
Video language: English
Urethral getting filled with lubricant and tortured with a Dillator. The Doc maskes
an inquiry withone patient, and milks him.Catheters getting pushed 40cm into the urethra and into the
bladder. 2 experienced menbind their tits and torture themselves with needles ..
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps
Audio: 250kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urology

Время генерации страницы 0.08663 секунды с 9 запросами