LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mike Gaite and Phoenix - In Heat Again - Part 2 South Roxana

Release Year: 2024
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Mike Gaite, Phoenix
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Releasing Part 2 now: @phoenix_tony and I go from getting naked to making out, to hot sweaty fucking, and end up covered in cum on my chest and down Tony's throat!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 814.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mike Gaite and Phoenix - In Heat Again - Part 2

Clothing Optional sc.2 Treloar

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Fernando Del Rio and Kurtis Wolfe hook up in the locker room at the bath house as Arad Winwin looks on jacking his pole. When Fernando and Kurtis lose their towels, their hard, hairy cocks pop out. Fernando is the first to take action and gets down between Kurtis' legs to suck his throbbing dick. As Fernando sucks, Arad makes his move and comes up behind Kurtis putting him in the middle. After both Fernando and Arad take turns servicing Kurtis' cock and fingering his ass, Kurtis decides to bend over to let the guys inside. He takes Fernando down his throat as Arad shoves a cock up his ass. The muscle hunks spit roast the stud, making Kurtis moan out for more cock. Kurtis finds out he's not the only hole in the group when Fernando bends over to take both Arad and Kurtis up his ass at the same time.
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6284kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clothing Optional sc.2

Pantheon Productions - Got Dick Chicago Park

Genres: Hunks, Hardcore, Bareback
When Got Dick, gotta fuck. First, Musclebear Montreal and Knox fuck each other back and forth. Then silver Jake Marshall and thick-dicked bear Alex Tikas take turns on each other. When Tony Zucchero spots sexy cub Liam Griffin, he wastes no time getting him naked and ready to fuck. Next, Country Zach Maxwell enjoys using his big tool opening up Jacob Woods. Finally, sexy-ass daddies AJ Marshall and Riley Mitchell take turns enjoying each other's fat dicks and hot holes.
Duration: 1:55:16
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1145kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantheon Productions - Got Dick

Jack Waters, Tony Genius, Jordan Jameson, Kylan Boyd - Impromptu Fuck Sesh Howland

Studio: PigBottoms
Cast: Jack Waters, Tony Genius, Jordan Jameson, Kylan Boyd
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Jack, Jordan, Kylan, and Tony find themselves in a dimly lit room with a tarp and oil. Someone clearly wants the studs to fuck, and it would be insane to pass up such a fun opportunity. The guys waste no time getting to the fun and start undressing. From there, everyone has fun with everyone, leaving no one short of attention. Each stud embraces the other, caressing one another's bodies and jerking each other off. Jordan gets a hot load to the face from his friends and loves having his face coated with sticky cum.
Duration: 28:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8223kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack Waters, Tony Genius, Jordan Jameson, Kylan Boyd - Impromptu Fuck Sesh

Daddy, Part 1 of 3: Bryan Ockert & Elliot Dahl 1080p Hartsville

Cast: Bryan Ockert, Elliot Dahl
Genres: BDSM, Torture
I wanted to start filming again. Despite getting older, I do want to do a series of videos on PeepShow.TV. Remember, I am currently 56, so be kind! Elliot and I had talked between shoots, and we definitely love all the same stuff. Dom/Sub, Daddy/Boy, and a hazy, blissed-out on a brown bottle type of scene. Elliot and I both love body scents. About a week before he came to visit, I started wearing the same jock all-day, especially while at the gym. The jock was starting to get very musky, since you can see my natural pubes are full-on and do get a bit musky. Several days before he arrived, I wanted to make the jock was extra ripe. I unloaded three time in and on it, sending the videos off to Elliot, hoping that it would turn him on. And it sure did! He blew a load watching the second video I sent. We were both so turned-on, once he arrived, we both were shaking with anticipation. You can see the build-up to this in this video, as well as our first Daddy/Boy scene. Elliot sniffs and sucks on the jock. I then get my dick out for my boy can service my dick. His throat seemed tight, so I got him on his back and did some throat training. I used 3 different dildos, each larger than the next, to really stretch out his throat. He was good boy and took all 3, though he needed some aroma therapy to help relax his throat muscles and avoid choking too much. A little herb helped relax him too. Finally, I shoved my filthy jock into his mouth, making him sniff and suck out all the ripe juices.
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7999kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy, Part 1 of 3: Bryan Ockert & Elliot Dahl 1080p

Aggro: Beau Butler & Mateo Tomas (720p,1080p,4K) Zug

Cast: Beau Butler, Mateo Tomas
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Hung muscle daddy Mateo Tomas is pulling his big dick out and dropping to his knees to begin exploring Beau Butler's thick ass. After rimming and using his brawny hands to spread apart Beau's cheeks, a rough-and-rugged Mateo begins pumping his oversized uncut cock into the hunk's mouth and hole. Beau, shutting his eyes and dropping his jaw, takes in deep breaths as the relentless top vigorously pounds his girthy bareback meat into his hairy ass and pulls out to bust all over Beau's stiff, uncut dick.

Total size: 5.3 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aggro: Beau Butler & Mateo Tomas (720p,1080p,4K)

LucioSaints City Boys Part 02 La Venganza Yucaipa

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King, Aday Traun
Genres: Glory Hole, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.
Allen King after discovering that Robbie is cheating on him decided go to the bar where his best friend works to venting, Allen full of pain decides that having sex with the first guy he find, will be his greater vengeance.
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 497.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints City Boys Part 02 La Venganza

Время генерации страницы 0.11432 секунды с 9 запросами