LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Point & Shoot sc.5 - Dean Monroe, Landon Conrad Rotterdam

Release Year: 2024
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Dean Monroe, Landon Conrad
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
After the voyeuristic tour of their friends' spirited sexploits, Landon Conrad and Dean Monroe are eager to make their own video to prove they're just as capable and horny as their visitors. And they've got to release all the sexual tension that's been building up. Landon goes down on Dean as the camera rolls, capturing all the hot action as he slavishly works his lips up and down the swarthy stud's tasty meat shaft. Then Dean takes his turn servicing his lover with equal aplomb. The two move onto the couch and get more comfortable so Landon can munch on Dean's ass. He licks the puckered hole with his tongue jabbing the tip inside and sending Dean soaring into new heights of ecstasy. Finally with his manhole all prepped and primed, Dean climbs aboard Landon's dick and rides him. The two fuck and screw, working each other fast and furious until they can't help but climax and cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5803kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Point & Shoot sc.5 - Dean Monroe, Landon Conrad

Homemade Amateur POV Filming Outdoors Lidgerwood

Studio: HungYoungBrit
Cast: A.J. Baxter, Hung Young Brit
Filmed 2023-09-09. Multiple partners briefly seen from the waist down in first, daylit half of episode; one blurred and clothed male Ogr Abt in evening half. Load blown up unexpected shag met outdoors with Aj taking anon Loads. REAL members of the public take turns fucking Aj. He loves it and cums too quick! -- this was one of them days where anything could have happened
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Homemade Amateur POV Filming Outdoors

Between Friends - Swhirly & Trevor Brooks Topaz

Studio: CockyBoys
Cast: Swhirly, Trevor Brooks
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
CockyBoys wraps up "Between Friends" with a flip-fuck featuring Swhirly &Trevor Brooks, who arguably best epitomize the theme of real-life fuck buddies who were drawn to each other to create an intimate connection which has affected the kind of sex they have.
Trevor & Swhirly vividly describe their connection and show how genuinely potent it is. They make out and suck each other with same sensual energy which Swhirly continues as he primes Trevor's hole and fucks him. As Swhirly virtually owns his hole, Trevor reacts as though this is all very new and still exciting to feel his huge cock inside him.
Swhirly is super-happy when Trevor returns the favor, sucking him, eating out his hole and pounding him over the sofa. In fact, they're very playful necking in between their intimate fucking. The intensity builds Trevor pounds Swhirly resulting in a huge amount of cum he fucks out of him and how much he shoots over his hole and drives into him. At the end, they're just as giddy as the first time they connected.
Duration: 22:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6872kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Between Friends - Swhirly & Trevor Brooks

Zach Letoa & Matthew Grey - Flip Fuck Flirts Sealy

Studio: Helix
Cast: Zach Letoa, Matthew Grey
Wrapped up in kisses, and pretty boy- body heat, Matthew Grey and Zach Letoa sizzle from the start. After making Zach an offer he can't refuse, meat hungry Matthew slinks down south to suck the young stud's cock. Letoa returns the felatio favor over on the bed, where he devours the dude's delicious dick, and even services the balls. With Grey's gorgeous legs in the air already, Letoa just has to ease back a bit, and he has perfect aim at the hottie's horny hole.
He plunges his perfect piece deep into the boy's beautiful, bronze bubble butt, and bangs the breaks off him. Matthew moans like a whore in heat; but, wants to even the score a bit. So, he tells Letoa to get on the bed. Our boy complies, and is quickly filled with cock. Matthew goes OFF on the boy's booty, hammering hard like a well oiled machine on a mission of pure pleasure. After a devilishly good dicking in doggy, the hard hitting top smashes ass on thre side, and even strokes Letoa's rock hard cock for him a bit, once he's on his back.
You can sense Zach's about to blow, and the pay off is pure gold! He shoots all the way up his tight, shredded, tatted torso, covering it with cream! Matthew unplugs and goes off even further, splattering spunk through the air like a sprinkler, before nailing his boy with nut in the butt, and torso. Letoa winds up looking like a gorgeous, glazed dessert.
Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 872.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zach Letoa & Matthew Grey - Flip Fuck Flirts

Filipe Barros & Mike Almeida Rangia

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Filipe Barros, Mike Almeida
O @mikealmeidabr mim colocou empinado e soc0 fund0.
@ounicofilipee feat @mikealmeidabr
Mike Almeida fucks Filipe Barros.
Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filipe Barros & Mike Almeida

Folsom Foxx and Mike Gaite - Part 2 Yamhill

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Folsom Foxx, Mike Gaite
Releasing Part 2 with @folsom_foxx now! I ride this Foxx as he reverse pile-drives me with his huge shaft while we make out. He's so huge but feels so good thrusting deep into me and hitting my Gaite-spot just right! Folsom holds me close to him, holding me down while I feel his cock jackhammer my ass. We continue making out while the tempo of his fucking increases. I feel an explosion of his cum inside me as he breeds me deep. I want more of that 9 inch+ cock! I climb back on and fuck myself into a frenzy. He feels so good! I shoot a load on him, then collapse in an exhausted, well-spent, happy heap on this hunk. I look forward to another round in the future and more deep fucking from this stud!
Duration: 19:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 859.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Folsom Foxx and Mike Gaite - Part 2

Bautista & Dimitry Gravelly

Studio: BarebackLatinoz
Cast: Bautista Nores, Dimitry Simonit
Bautista & Dimitry make out on a bed, as their clothes strip off. Then Bautista treats his bottom to a good ass licking, followed by a long blow job. Ready to fuck, the skinny top slides in and the boys bareback all over that bed. By the time they are done, Dimitry has fresh cum dripping from his asshole.
Duration: 39:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bautista & Dimitry

Время генерации страницы 0.03800 секунды с 9 запросами