View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 01:58 PM   #16602
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Catcher Rienzi

Cast: Rocco Steele ,Tryp Bates
Genres: Puppy Play ,Gay ,Humiliation ,Anal ,brunet ,Clover Clamps ,Rimming ,muscular ,Tattoo ,BDSM
Video language: English
Catcher Rocco Steele wants to find a new puppy to play with, so he heads deep into his pound. He runs three promising pups through some tricks and disciplining as they take a cropping and are made to worship Rocco’s massive cock. Tryp Bates rises above the pack with his obedience, so Rocco selects him for more intense training. The other pups watch on jealously as Tryp is bound to a platform and flogged without mercy. Rocco has so much fun with his new pup that he suspends Tryp above the platform and rams his massive cock into Tryp’s eager hole. The fucking continues upstairs in Rocco’s office, Tryp biting into his gag from the pain of his clover clamps tenderizing his nipples, all while taking every inch of his master’s thick cock. After feeding the pup his own cum, Rocco rewards his new pet with a mouthful of cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Catcher

DreamBoyBondage Wade Russell - Three Days of Pain - Chapter 8 - 4K Grandfalls

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: Wade Russell
After being stretched, shocked and burned, Wade is removed from the torture table, cleaned up and chained in the corner of a dark room. Suddenly, the lights flash on. 'Ready for the cross, boy?' the guard asks. The naked teen shakes his head, pleading with his eyes for mercy. 'Get that dick hard!' the man barks. Wade complies, then pumps out a huge load of cum, hoping it will please the man enough to offer compassion. The young wrestler couldn't be more sexy, his navel filled with cum, his dick throbbing, but no mercy is shown. Wade is strung up by his wrists, his lean body quivering. The first slices of the whip feel like a hot knife
Duration: 13:22
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 5428kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 547.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage Wade Russell - Three Days of Pain - Chapter 8 - 4K

BoySM: Young Punk gets BRUTAL Spanking (3 scenes HQ) Ruoqiang

Release Year: 2012
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: boy bdsm, torture, spanking, whipping
Video language: German
Scene 1
Young punkboy in skintight rubber chaps gets an very very EXTREME spanking by hardest paddle and whipping hits
scene 2
young russian boy gets a bed spanking, at first in a very tight german bavarian leather shorty and after that on his nude one
scene 3
young turkboy gets a spanking and flogging in the dungeon
Format: MPEG
Duration: 32:30
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 9257kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoySM: Young Punk gets BRUTAL Spanking (3 scenes HQ)

Daddy, Part 1 of 3: Bryan Ockert & Elliot Dahl 1080p Lowder

Cast: Bryan Ockert, Elliot Dahl
Genres: BDSM, Torture
I wanted to start filming again. Despite getting older, I do want to do a series of videos on PeepShow.TV. Remember, I am currently 56, so be kind! Elliot and I had talked between shoots, and we definitely love all the same stuff. Dom/Sub, Daddy/Boy, and a hazy, blissed-out on a brown bottle type of scene. Elliot and I both love body scents. About a week before he came to visit, I started wearing the same jock all-day, especially while at the gym. The jock was starting to get very musky, since you can see my natural pubes are full-on and do get a bit musky. Several days before he arrived, I wanted to make the jock was extra ripe. I unloaded three time in and on it, sending the videos off to Elliot, hoping that it would turn him on. And it sure did! He blew a load watching the second video I sent. We were both so turned-on, once he arrived, we both were shaking with anticipation. You can see the build-up to this in this video, as well as our first Daddy/Boy scene. Elliot sniffs and sucks on the jock. I then get my dick out for my boy can service my dick. His throat seemed tight, so I got him on his back and did some throat training. I used 3 different dildos, each larger than the next, to really stretch out his throat. He was good boy and took all 3, though he needed some aroma therapy to help relax his throat muscles and avoid choking too much. A little herb helped relax him too. Finally, I shoved my filthy jock into his mouth, making him sniff and suck out all the ripe juices.
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7999kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy, Part 1 of 3: Bryan Ockert & Elliot Dahl 1080p

Old-on-Young Screwing Varde

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Teens, Pissing, Footfetish, Spitting
Friend in black pants decides to use his harnessed boy. Finishes himself off by cumming all over his boy's cute face.
Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 475.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Old-on-Young Screwing

Christian Wilde and Dalton Riley dominate Tristan West and Jesse Stone Kellits

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Dalton Riley ,Tristan West ,Jesse Stone
Genres: Anal Fisting ,Gay ,Deepthroat ,Bondage ,slim ,Spanking ,Beard ,dom ,Paddle ,Leather
Tristan West wants hubby Christian Wilde to meet his new friend Jesse Stone so they invite Jesse over along with his boyfriend Dalton Riley. Christian and Dalton are actually old friends and they both plot to tie up and fuck each other’s guy.Christian and Dalton excuse themselves and come back wearing leather. They sneak up on Jesse and Tristan and take them down. With ball gags in their mouths and tied up with rope to the chairs they’re in, Christian and Dalton hit them hard with with their gloved hands. They switch to a crop, and a leather paddle, turning Tristan and Jesse’s skin bright red.In the next scene, Jesse and Tristan are both on their knees, ass to ass, tied up in rope bondage. Christian slides a huge double-ended dildo in their assholes and they bounce their asses together, fucking each other. Christian and Dalton whip out their big hard dicks and take turns using their mouths.In the final scene, Christian and Dalton flog Jesse and Tristan hard. Christian slides his fat cock inside Jesse and Dalton pounds Tristan’s asshole deep and raw until they both blow their huge loads all over their asses.
Duration: 1:01:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9707kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christian Wilde and Dalton Riley dominate Tristan West and Jesse Stone

The Slaughterhouse: Part One The Head Butcher Grover Hill

Cast: Nick Moretti ,DJ ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Humiliation ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,other hair color ,brunet ,versatile ,Corporal Punishment ,master ,Rough Sex ,Hairy
A new shipment of meat has arrived. Head butcher Nick Moretti goes to the slaughterhouse to inspect and process it. DJ has been processed and kept in a case for a while. On the other hand, Christian Wilde is new and raw. Nick is excited with anticipation since he never knows what he gets… top, bottom or what? Low limits or high limits, it’s all a grab bag.
Duration: 57:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Slaughterhouse: Part One The Head Butcher

Время генерации страницы 0.07868 секунды с 9 запросами