View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 12:16 PM   #1053
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lorelei is put on a Sybian, quadruple-zippered and made to cum so much Burgoon

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Isis Love ,James Deen
Genres: Metal Bondage ,brunet ,unshaved ,Fingering ,mixed ,fake boobs ,Domination ,shaped ,blond ,big dick
Video language: English
Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of 4 from the September live show that featured Lorelei Lee, with James Dean and Isis Love co-topping.
This was the start of the Device Bondage September live show, we begin with the bondage escape and Lorelei fails hard. She is seriously stuck, when she can’t get out she is punished by taking James’s huge cock down her throat repeatedly!
Right off the bat we decide to ramp up the intensity. Lorelei is impaled onto the Sybian. Nipple suction cups are put on and her nipples are sucked up into the little tube so hard that a white liquid is pulled out of her nipple. Next 4 separated and nasty zippers are put on her body.
We then add over 40lbs of weight and push her clit down onto the vibrating device. The orgasms that overcome Lorelei in just the first scene would leave most models ready to quit, but not this one…
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei is put on a Sybian, quadruple-zippered and made to cum so much

Wasteland - The Goddess and the Imp Raynham Center

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Goddess
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage
The only light that creeped into her space were that of the candles placed around the room. They flickered as Goddess new toy moved freely around in midair. Free yet held by her binds. Her touch make Imp shiver with anticipation, she could feel the wetness between her legs. Listening intently to all her Mistresses commands, she could only hope her obedience was enough to buy her the pleasure she so desperately wants.
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3442kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 359.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Goddess and the Imp

Unfuckingbelievable Soaking Wet Squirting Snatch and Huge Natural Tits Trumann

Cast: Serena Ali
Genres: Handler ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Nipple Clamps ,Domination ,switch ,shaved ,Fingering ,Submission ,Squirting
In all my years doing this shit I have never seen a girl squirt as much as I witnessed with Serena Ali. She told me that the vibe makes her squirt, but I had no idea that we would extract over 70 squirting orgasms from her gushing cunt in one session. Unfuckingbelievable.
But let me back up a bit - her Huge Natural Tits are the first thing that I notice and I waste no time in tying them up as tightly as I can. Cutting those big tits out of her slutty dress makes her fat nipple stand straight up, begging for attention. When I tie the vibe to her quivering cunt and jack her knee up to her ear, I begin to realize that this girl is strong - real strong. It takes all I have to get her off like this, but come she does - several times.
I now realize that I am working way too hard here and call for the heavy artillery - the Sybian. I bind the cruel device tight between her thick thighs, paying close attention to making sure shit is secure. I turn it on and she is off and running like a fucking race horse. Again - I need more rope to tame this twat.
At last I put her on her back, spread wide open and I tie the fuck out of her, right down to her toes. Her big tits and slutty snatch are right there for the taking and I start my work. When she starts to squirt out her orgasms I start to count. By the time we are done the count is over 70 and the set is covered in quarts of come from her gushing cunt. Unfuckingbelievable.
Duration: 1:14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unfuckingbelievable Soaking Wet Squirting Snatch and Huge Natural Tits

Smiling from Brutal Pain Ocotillo

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
River Lynn is a hungry submissive little slut with curves in all the right places. The Pope loves this sort of fresh meat. His dominant and sadistic brain salivates at the opportunity to restrain this sort of girl in cold metallic inescapable bondage. He starts River off in the Scavenger’s which contorts her body into a painful forward bend. The Pope punishes his captive sex slave with brutal impact play, first with his giant hands and then with a heavy leather flogger. River grows increasingly aroused each time her body thumps from the punishment. Once her endorphins have been ignited, The Pope jams a vibrator onto Rivers wet pussy and coaxes several orgasms out of her little fuck hole.
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smiling from Brutal Pain

All Natural Darci Belle First Time Bound Villard

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Darcie Belle
Genres: Humiliation ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Blonde ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,slim ,Bondage
HogTied brings you the hottest babes first - All natural big tit blonde babe tied, spanked, clipped, clamped and orgasmed for the first time on Kink.
Duration: 27:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Natural Darci Belle First Time Bound

Vivienne Del Rio punished and ass fucked by Maitresse Madeline! Woodstock

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Vivienne Del Rio
Genres: Lesbian ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,Sub ,toned ,slim ,Femdom ,Bondage
What happens at Kink when you fuck up a job? You get punished and fucked of course! Vivienne Del Rio gets whipped then fucked deep in the ass for fucking up. Madeline plucks Vivienne right from her desk. Multiple intense orgasms are ripped from her dripping wet cunt. One might think by Vivienne’s genuine tearful reaction to stressful bondage, hot lesbian BDSM and humiliation that she planned to fuck up all along just so Madeline would get her hands all over her.
Duration: 1:22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vivienne Del Rio punished and ass fucked by Maitresse Madeline!

RTB - Brunette Milf shackled down with epic rough deepthroat Onemo

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Sexy Milf Syren De Mer shackled down with epic brutal deepthroat on Bbc, total destruction!
Syren De Mer is a toned Milf with a body that just won’t quit and a set of very eager holes. A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight. Today Syren gets the Sexuallybroken experience Live with no breaks. Only the very toughest sign up of this sort of treatment.
Our warm up is not gentle. Hard cock introduced directly into the very back of our Milf’s throat. And then it is on. A never-ending overloading of the senses. Syren can not get on top of it, she is not given a break. All she can do is accept her fate to be our throat slut. 10 inches of Bbc reshapes her face pussy until it is custom fitted. The grin on Syren’s face says everything that needs to be said.
Shifting our slut into a severe strappado on a custom made wooden bondage device with a vibrator bolted down between her bound thighs, Syren is about to experience the wonder of throatboarding. She can not shift her head away or escape the dick, and we proceed to nail her head to the post with cock. Drool pours out as she sputters and gags, and her makeup slides down her face.
Syren already looks wrecked and we are only just getting started. She is dazed and lolling in her bondage, completely cum satisfied. Can she hold out for the whole time? Or will she be wrecked and unable to hang on? Stay tuned and see!
Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Brunette Milf shackled down with epic rough deepthroat

Время генерации страницы 0.11344 секунды с 9 запросами