Old 04-16-2024, 08:30 PM   #19042
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default New Sub Joshua James Faces Brutal Challenges Head On

New Sub Joshua James Faces Brutal Challenges Head On

Cast: Joshua James
Genres: brunet ,Feet ,Chains ,Crop ,Athletic ,CBT ,Sub ,big dick ,white ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Joshua James is chained to the wall while still feeling fairly confident. That is, until the crop and zapper wear him down.
Joshua discovers newfound sensitivity in his nipples as they are attached to clamps tied to either side of the room. Joshua then takes a flogging from all directions before, being suspended in the air to handle the floggers at full power.
Joshua awaits the Gimps hard cock while tied down to a fuck box, but not before feeling the wrathful power of the cane and crop. The Gimp fills Joshua's tight hole with hard cock, while two floggers smack against his feet. The Gimp blows his load all over Joshua's face. Joshua is proud to have overcome the challenges and shoots his cum all over the floor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download New Sub Joshua James Faces Brutal Challenges Head On

Afternoon Cocktail on The Upper Floor Live Shoot

Cast: Tommy Defendi ,Van Darkholme ,DJ ,Christian Wilde
Genres: muscular ,Blowjob ,black hair ,master ,unshaved ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,Hairy ,Male Sub ,Humiliation
Video language: English

I invite Tommy Defendi and Christian Wilde to the Upper Floor for some . DJ is on staff today. He's ready and willing to serve. I also invite BG members to join our little afternoon festivity. DJ is a trained slave but he breaks under pressure, especially the pressure of a live shoot. Right off the bat, members request a CB-6000 chastity device on DJ. His cock refuses to cooperate and this offers an opportunity for punishment. He takes the flogger like a champ. I tie up Mr. Defendi and Mr. Wilde and enjoy seeing them trying to escape. I tie up and flog the doms any chance I get. We end the afternoon with DJ getting suspended fucked in full bondage. Good times. Sincerely, Van

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Afternoon Cocktail on The Upper Floor Live Shoot
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11228 секунды с 9 запросами