Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default A Very Lewd Tantric Massage - Simon Shy, Ugo V

A Very Lewd Tantric Massage - Simon Shy, Ugo V

Release Year: 2024
Studio: RidleyDovarez
Cast: Simon Shy, Ugo V
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

A young client (Simon Shy) calls on the expert services of a masseur (Ugo V). Before long, the work of applying pressure to points of tension gives way to a more "erogenous" practice! Longing kisses, saliva sucking and tantric, lustful penetration! Now that's the kind of massage we want!

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4591kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download A Very Lewd Tantric Massage - Simon Shy, Ugo V

Dominic Santos

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

I am so excited about this one. The man, the legend, Austin Wilde agreed to guest star in a scene for Randy Blue. Austin is so fucking hot with his muscled dark skin and big meaty dick. I knew I needed to find the perfect bottom for him. Dominic Santos was begging for me to send him a top with a giant dick that could pound him into submission. I asked Austin if he minded doing a scene with Dominic. Austin was more than happy too. Austin told me that on his site, he just likes to have sex. No plot, no theatrics. Just two men doing some hot gay fucking. So I agreed. I told him that he was a master at what he does, and I was just going to sit back and let the magic happen. And there is no other way to describe it than magic.

Duration: 42:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dominic Santos

Raw gaymers part 1

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Twinkpop

Troye Dean is annoyed that his boyfriend, Drake Von, is gaming instead of working... but he's more annoyed that Drake blows off fucking him for pressing buttons! Troye gets a devious idea and starts stroking and sucking Drake's cock, then strips naked and backs his ass up. The top doesn't even take his eyes off the screen as he rims his bf's hole and Troye starts riding his dick, but once he logs off, he gives Troye his full attention as he fucks him doggystyle. The bottom cums as he gets drilled lying on his back, then Dean shoots in Troye's mouth.

Duration: 24:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2185kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

Download Raw gaymers part 1

Between Friends: Swhirly & Trevor Brooks (720p,1080p)

Cast: Swhirly, Trevor Brooks
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

CockyBoys wraps up "Between Friends" with a flip-fuck featuring Swhirly &Trevor Brooks, who arguably best epitomize the theme of real-life fuck buddies who were drawn to each other to create an intimate connection which has affected the kind of sex they have. Trevor & Swhirly vividly describe their connection and show how genuinely potent it is. They make out and suck each other with same sensual energy which Swhirly continues as he primes Trevor's hole and fucks him. As Swhirly virtually owns his hole, Trevor reacts as though this is all very new and still exciting to feel his huge cock inside him. Swhirly is super-happy when Trevor returns the favor, sucking him, eating out his hole and pounding him over the sofa. In fact, they're very playful necking in between their intimate fucking. The intensity builds Trevor pounds Swhirly resulting in a huge amount of cum he fucks out of him and how much he shoots over his hole and drives into him. At the end, they're just as giddy as the first time they connected.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Between Friends: Swhirly & Trevor Brooks (720p,1080p)

Huge Police Gang Bang part 2

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Aiden Tyler, Bob Steel, Caioh Scott, D. Dan, Forrest Ryder, Horny J Neptune, Jay Red, Malorie Likes, Rob Wilde, The Viking Gamer
Genres: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Bears, Cumshot, Gangbang, Hairy, Muscle, Tattoos, Uncut, Uniform

This is what binge watching really means as we get to the middle part of the biggest group scene shot in the UK for 5 years. There is now not much left of either cop uniforms but the tag team of hung 'Raw Is Law' tops are about to hit top gear on those fit as fuck now rosebud swollen & flooded law mancunts. There is now spunk everywhere and it is repeatedly used by the next workman going in for some cop re-education as lube to go deeper, harder and with more painful nasty friction to ensure these 2 guys will never ever forget this day. It gets so nasty that the bed collapses and still their is almost 20 more loads to come for the two cumdumps. Even the cop weapons and equipment are used to hold them or go deep into their annihilated MET holes repeatedly. We think that one nightstick is lost entirely in one guy's cunt never to be seen again & handcuffs have never been put to a better use. Both holes towards the end are gaping like fuck and truly look done in and obliterated and due never to close again and yet still there is part 3 to come in what now passes into just plain nasty punishment...

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2994kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 739.8 MB

Download Huge Police Gang Bang part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07403 секунды с 9 запросами