View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 01:15 PM   #12983
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

All Worlds Video Brazilian Mountain Grown White River

Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Ken Masters, Leo Nicke, Marcelo Garcia, Ramon Gonzales, Toddynho, Victor Cowboy, William Boy
Brazilian Mountain Grown is filled with sexy, beautiful Brazilian men doing each other with passion. Hot coffee, hot memories and ahhh - the smell of Brazilian sensuality. Pau Brazil Productions is back with more of those over-sexed, uncut Brazil studs that unleash their man-to-man passions on each other. The action begins when Marcelo Garcia visits a coffee plantation and goes wandering the grounds. Soon he spots hunky Ramon Gonzales working in the warehouse. Ramon shows the cute Marcelo around the plant and soon the two go at each others muscular bodies. They kiss sweetly before Marcelo works his mouth down to Ramon's pert nipples and uncut, stiff cock. He sucks the muscle hunk off as Ramon then turns Marcelo around and rims his ass before sticking it to him doggy style. Next the muscular top gets his hungry bottom on his back and fucks the shit out of him missionary with the two dumping loads of thick cream. Andre Soares goes searching for his buddy Marcelo and he, too, runs into one of the plantation workers. The studly William Boy invites young Andre to sample more than the beans he's working on. He takes him to a down stairs storage area and the two kiss passionately before Andre goes to work on William's stiff prick. Andre gobbles down the big cock to the back of his throat. Andres does some butt tasting and tongue dives into William's muscular butt. He rims the young buck and then goes back to sucking the big Brazilian man meat. Soon, Andre is bent over and is receiving the massive cock up his ass. Turning on his side, Andre lets the big dick stud ram his ass in a scissor fuck before taking a seat on it. He strokes his cock with each thrust of the big cock up his ass until both men shoot their loads. The foreman, Ken Masters, walks into the warehouse and catches three of his workers doing each other instead of their jobs. The three men, Leo Nicke, Vitor Frota and Toddynho are naked - grinding their own steamy brew. Their bodies glisten from sweat as they caress and kiss each others muscular bodies. All three cocks spring to life and all three sport nice size dicks. Vitor works the hard cocks in his mouth as he gets fed boners from both sides. Vitor receives the first dick up his ass with his legs up in the air and a fatty in his mouth. The top men switch and Vitor sits on the second cock and bounces in . Both of Vitor's fuckers stand above and shower the hungry bottom with their juices. After watching the steamy three-way, Ken has to go relive the bulge in his jeans. The handsome man strokes his pretty uncut pecker only to be discovered by Vitor, watching his boss and jerking his cock as well. Vitor moves in and kisses his foreman. The overheated boss works his mouth over Vitor's pert, hard nipples. Ken then sucks off his worker's boner as he strokes his own stiffy. Vitor goes down on his boss' man meat before sticking his tongue up his ass and rims Ken's beautiful, muscular behind. Vitor takes a stab at his boss' fuck hole and begins to pump his cock inside Ken. Next Vitor throws a scissor fuck and penetrates deeper inside his bosses love canal. The two finish fucking with Ken on his back and legs over his head as Vitor plunges even deeper until both climax.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:22
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1368kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 938.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Worlds Video Brazilian Mountain Grown

Jalif Bareback Muscle Men Bowden

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Jalif
Cast: Leo Cooper, Rodek Miska, Gibson Cowboy,
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Muscle, Young Man, Hairy Legs, Rimming, Cumshot
At this horny gym the members all get a great workout and lots of muscles get pumped! A collection of sexed-up twinks abandon the game in favour of the hottest post-match analysis you`ll ever see.
Duration: 1:55:17
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1595kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jalif Bareback Muscle Men

Clothing Optional sc.2 Nain

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Fernando Del Rio and Kurtis Wolfe hook up in the locker room at the bath house as Arad Winwin looks on jacking his pole. When Fernando and Kurtis lose their towels, their hard, hairy cocks pop out. Fernando is the first to take action and gets down between Kurtis' legs to suck his throbbing dick. As Fernando sucks, Arad makes his move and comes up behind Kurtis putting him in the middle. After both Fernando and Arad take turns servicing Kurtis' cock and fingering his ass, Kurtis decides to bend over to let the guys inside. He takes Fernando down his throat as Arad shoves a cock up his ass. The muscle hunks spit roast the stud, making Kurtis moan out for more cock. Kurtis finds out he's not the only hole in the group when Fernando bends over to take both Arad and Kurtis up his ass at the same time.
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6284kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clothing Optional sc.2

CockyBoys - Daddy Double Feature - Levi Karter, Michael Roman & Nick Sterling Norco

Genres: Hunks, Hardcore, Bareback, Jock
One hot afternoon Levi Karter and Michael Roman‘s charming chemistry leads to making out in bed and exploring each other’s bodies. Levi tease-sucks Michael through his shorts but it’s the hairy-muscled daddy who goes first, deep-throating Levi with gusto. They soon transition to a thorough 69 and the longer it lasts the more affectionate it gets. Michael can’t get enough of Levi’s tight hole or his cock and balls and is even more excited to start fucking… as is Levi.
Late at night Levi Karter meets tough, but passionate bearded leather man Nick Sterling. He’s a man of few words and doesn’t need them either as his mere presence commands authority. As Nick lies back in bed he simply says, “come here” and Levi goes up to him to be kissed and undressed. Levi goes down on the harness-wearing stud whose approval of his deep-throating skills is manifested in his “fuck, boy” response.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2791kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CockyBoys - Daddy Double Feature - Levi Karter, Michael Roman & Nick Sterling

Long Dick Breeding Sidney Center

Release Year: 2021
The last time we saw Mitch, he was getting his hole pounded, and loving every second of it. The boy is truly 50/50 versatile so he was stoked to put his nice 8.5" cock to use on Shawn's muscle butt. Shawn is muscular, hung, and a great bottom-- a top's perfect combination. You could tell Mitch was eager to get to that ass by the way to threw him over and went to town with his tongue. Watching Shawn him moan in with a big smile on his face as Mitch thrusts from the tip of his cock down to the balls is so fucking hot. But not quite as hot as Shawn's hole literally dripping a load out of it...at least whatever was left that Mitch didn't push back in.
Duration: 37:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long Dick Breeding

Cum To Your Senses Obion

Release Year: 2024
While applying some tanning oil to Lobo Carreira's hairy muscles, Timothy Chance can't help but go in for a deep whiff of the swimmer's exposed armpit. Enchanted by Lobo's natural scent, Timothy decides to spend the rest of his afternoon worshiping the bare feet, uncut cock, and sweaty hole of his new fuck buddy. After more poolside rimming and a quick dip in the water, the two move inside where the big dick finally gets the chance to bareback his summertime crush and fill Lobo's hole.
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6042kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum To Your Senses

Tough Love Warrensburg

Studio: CockyBoys.com
Love comes in many shapes and sizes... Masculine tops have no problem flipping over and taking it hard and deep from other hard pounding guys here. You aint a real Cocky Boy til you take it as good as you give it. This aint puppy love... Its Tough love.
Phenix Saint Pounds Jimmy Clay
It was another beautiful day in Southern California. And that seems to make my boys really horny lately. The heat makes them walk about naked and of course when you see a naked cockyboy there is only one thing that goes through your mind. Not much of a storyline in this scene - Phenix Saint was laying by the pool, naked of course, when Jimmy came over to clean the pool. Phenix asked Jimmy to put some lotion on his back. Jimmy got fucked! Thats right. At the Cockyboy Mansion there is only one rule - when a cockyboy wants to fuck you, you bend over. And Jimmy has learned his les a few times now so he already knew what was about to happen. I think he secretly wanted it too. He has been such a horny bottom thing lately that not a day passes by without Jimmy coming over to chill and ending up with his butthole stuffed and a mouthful of cum. Arent you happy its summer??
Gabriel Clark Bangs Pierre Fitch
Ahhhh..... Pierre Fitch! What a joy it is to watch that cocky fuck get plowed by my stud Gabriel. This time the guys wasted no time getting right to it. Pierre hadnt bottomed for anyone since the last time we saw him bottom for us on Cockyboys and he was quite anxious to get a big cock up his holes again. He said he had seen how Gabriel devours his bottoms and he just couldnt wait to be his next victim. So I put the two in the same room and the rest was history.... So hot!
Trent Diesel and Gabriel Clark
I dont think this scene needs an explanation. Trent talks in the beginning about how he met Gabriel the night before and, honestly, what happens next cannot be explained with words. Im starting to doubt if Gabriel is even human... Its more like a mixture between a god and an animal. I dont even know what Im saying... How are you not watching this scene already?? Hello!
Andrew Fucks Ludavic
Andrew, who many of you will recognize from this site as a very talented bottom, called me up one night and said I think its time I try topping someone. Got anyone in mind?. It just so happened that I did. My French buddy Ludovic was back in town and wanted to shoot another scene so I told him that I had a hot young blonde American who wanted to fuck the hell out of him if he was willing to bottom out for a scene. Turns out - he was! Andrew starts out giving Ludovic a nice long blowjob (what can I say, just because he wanted to top doesnt mean the kid doesnt still love cock). At one point you can actually hear Andrew gagging hes so eager for that dick. Ludovic gets on his hands and knees and gladly returns the favor. Then its time for the main event....Andrew Blue tops. He straps on a condom, bends Ludovic over, and starts plowing him gie style. Judging by how Ludovics eyes were rolling to the back of his head, Id say Andrew was doing a pretty good job. Andrew sits down on the steps so Ludovic can sit right on down on that cock and get every inch of it inside him. The two finish up by jerkin off side by side. Andrew shoots a nice load all over Ludovics stomach and Ludovic shoots a load a huge load of his own moments later. Ludovic actually shoots OVER his head and all over his own face! Ive gotta find out whats in the water over there in Paris. Andrew Blue a top....who knew? Check it.
Robert Fucks Hugo
Well hell must have frozen over or somewhere out there theres a pig flying through the sky because I managed to convince that hot fuckin top stud Hugo Milano to bottom out for the first time ever! I knew I couldnt partner him up with just any ol top so I matched him up with that hot ripped stud Robert Christian. The two begin in an intense make out session on the edge of a hot tub. Its not long before both of these muscle gods are hard and ready to go. Hugo is the first to go for some cock as he drops down to work Roberts big dick and when I say he works that dick I mean he works that dick! As a reward for being such a good cock sucker Robert returns the favor and gives Hugo a nice wet blowjob. Then the two head inside for the main event. Hugo lays down and lets Robert fuck him on his back. Check out his face as he struggles to take that dick! After hes loosened up a bit he bends over and takes it gie style. At one point hes feeling a little cocky and asks Robert Is that all youve got?...which is a mistake because Robert fucks him twice as hard, causing him to scream as he bites down into a pillow. Then, as a total surprise to me, Hugo pulls out a dildo and starts ramming it in his ass until he shoots a hot load all over his perfectly chiseled body. Epic. Check it.
Duration: 1:31:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Love

Время генерации страницы 0.07075 секунды с 9 запросами