Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Dresden Cedar Glen

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
There is no release coming for platinum blonde babe Dresden. She has a day ahead of her that is nothing but torment, and most girls get paid off in exquisite orgasms throughout the experience, but Dresden is not so lucky. It isn't anything she did, or anything about her. She is sexy as hell. She has a fit body with tight curves that beg to be handled by a strong man. She has a tight, wet pussy that begs to be fucked. But most of the begging today is going to come from her mouth, as she breathlessly asks O.T. for permission to have an orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dresden

School Of Submission Korla

Release Year: 2024
Liz is in the home stretch and just has to make it through the final day to complete her journey. Day 4 is designed to build her back up and give her confidence in herself by showing her how far she has come. One of the ways we do this is to put the submissive in grueling bondage and coach them through the process and watch as they find strength inside of themselves that they never thought they had.
Duration: 59:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: School Of Submission

Hammer's stable Gleneden Beach

He has girls throwing themselves at his feet, looking to experience the kind of sexual domination that he has become so famous for and Aria is here for her audition for the role of his newest pet. She certainly looks the part, a sexy young woman that is begging for a strong man to take control of her and put her in her place. She has a body that turns heads whenever she is walking down the street. In the dungeon, though, there is no audience to be enthralled by her looks, just Jack, here to put her through the wringer and see how she handles it.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6811kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hammer's stable

Make Me Your Fuck Toy Anselmo

Hazel Paige is a submissive young slut that longs to serve under the boot of the dominant and sadistic Tommy Pistol. Hazel starts her day restrained with inescapable rope bondage while squatting on the floor. Her tight pink pussy is completely vulnerable and exposed to the cruel desires of her master. Tommy wastes little time and begins to slap, spit, and salivate all over his fuck toys tight body. He crams his massive cock down her throat and coerces a sloppy deepthroat blow up from Hazel’s hungry mouth.
Duration: 53:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Me Your Fuck Toy

Farewell Dia Zerva Bulverde

Dia Zerva is one of the toughest women to ever walk through the Armory doors. She's been through it all and keeps coming back for more. Nowadays Dia is exploring more of her domme side and has decided not to sub on camera anymore.
Duration: 1:15:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farewell Dia Zerva

Make Her Scream Catadupa

Metal clamps pinching my nipples. And later, vibrator in my cunt. He stretched me out spread-eagle, lying on my back. He wrapped leather around my neck and tightened. He cut off my air. He made me come over and over. After he was done with me and let me loose, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his boots. He put a thinner collar on my neck and locked it in place. "You’ll do everything I say. When I call, you’ll come immediately." I stared at the floor. "Yes sir." "You’re mine now." I shivered, not from cold, but from something else, something new, an electricity. For the first time, I wasn’t fumbling in the dark anymore. "Yes sir."
Duration: 41:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Her Scream

Crygasms Grambling

Making a girl cum is a bit of an art form. It takes more than just a hard cock to get the hottest pieces of ass off. They're used to be desired, pursued, and fucked. They aren't used to being dominated and teased. When they do finally feel the intense satisfaction of orgasmic release it isn't going to be some little tingle in their nether regions. It's going to be an overwhelming explosion of erotic energy.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crygasms

Время генерации страницы 0.15281 секунды с 9 запросами