View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 10:44 AM   #19205
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Slick Leggings Hogtie

Slick Leggings Hogtie

This shoot was done literally 10 minutes after our previous shoot. Mina is sometimes left in bondage while I edit and do a few things after shoots, this time I very tightly hogtied her exactly as you see in the beginning of the video, belts around her elbows very tight, a blur single strap ball-gag secured to her elbow belts and her leather cuffs from the previous shoot are roped together. I grab the Doxy and secure it in place with a leather belt, and let her enjoy the situation. Little bit of fun with hand over mouth play in this one too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Slick Leggings Hogtie

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I sit her in a chair and insert a rubber pump gag in her mouth. I then tie a rope into her hair for later use. I wrap the gag above and below. I also make a design on her face with the tape. I don't think it would be possible for her to spit it out, but better safe than sorry. I get the twine out next and bind her tits with it. I then spend some time manhandling her bound tits as she moans through her gag. I leave momentarily, but soon return with a wooden .I attach Lilly to the overhead hoist and then raise her off the ground. I roll the underneath her and lower her onto it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 944.1 MB

Download The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2

TopGrl Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She doesn't just know women, she knows bondage.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download TopGrl Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Sophia Smith harness gagged

Sophia Smith is back! It is funny how quickly the girls forget about the pain and they contact us to make some more money doing this challenge. Sophia is just so stunning! She is tough too, she can handle the shocks fairly well!

Duration: 6:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14013kbps

File size: 654.6 MB

Download Sophia Smith harness gagged

Sophie is back!

Beautiful submissive Sophie is back. She will soon start her own blog at BoundLife, taking over from the famous Gina. Sophie deserves her own website! She has been locked in her chastity belt for almost 9 months now, and her Master is a very strict keyholder. He sent her to us again for a shock training, because he thinks she is too weak and she breaks too soon. Well, we can not change that in one challenge, so Sophie still suffers a lot. Beautiful suffering though!

Duration: 6:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14706kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

Download Sophie is back!
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03763 секунды с 9 запросами