Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - The Submission of Violet

Wasteland - The Submission of Violet

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: ass play, Bondage, breast play, caning, Flogging, Goddess Starla, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, strap-on sex
Video language: English

Goddess Starla has a new sexual submissive, Violet, who is ready and eager to play. Goddess does not pull any punches with her during this BDSM session! After starting out with some sensory play, including tickling, she moves on to a flogging, and then moves on to a pounding strap-on dildo fucking. As a finale, Goddess then treats Violet to an extensive hot waxing as the œicing on the cake.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3434kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 403.9 MB

Download Wasteland - The Submission of Violet

Wasteland - Hanging Around With Mistress Delirious and Cat Belmont

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Mistress honors Cat by bringing her back into her lair for a second BDSM submission training session. Her wrists are chained to the ceiling, leaving Cat fully exposed to the flogging, tickling and torment to come. As a reward for being a good sub, Mistress treats Cat to multiple massive orgasms with her Magic Wand.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3441kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 401.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Hanging Around With Mistress Delirious and Cat Belmont

Strain Part Two - Sweetness

Ms Cruz's pussy bulges through her metal chastity belt. With wrists, ankles, and neck shackled and chained, In part 2 of Strain, Ms. Cruz becomes tame. PD shackles her spread-eagle to the floor, plunges a dildo in her mouthhole, and puts the vibrator to her swollen clit. Her body writhes, delicious. Her eyes go foggy with pleasure. Contained in a small metal box, only her head protrudes. She's in orgasm heaven.

Format: real
Duration: 22:53
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 74.1 MB

Download Strain Part Two - Sweetness

TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.

She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.

That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.

Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2

Earn Back Your Orgasms

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kenna James, Hailey Rose
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Strap-On, Toys, Facesitting, Tribbing, Femdom, Fetish, Submissive, Domination, Shaved Pussy, Kissing, Bondage

Hailey Rose cheated on her girlfriend, Kenna James, and agrees to be 'punished' to earn her forgiveness. Of course, this 'punishment' at the hands of Kenna only THRILLS Hailey... The naked and obedient Hailey is fastened to a spreader bar to keep her legs wide open, and then receives various sexy punishments at Kenna's erotic discretion. This includes getting strap-on fucked by Kenna until she's earned the privilege of seeing Kenna's breasts again, getting touched with vibrators until she's earned Kenna's tongue, and getting edged until she's EARNED back her OWN orgasms!

Duration: 27:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4361kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.1 MB

Download Earn Back Your Orgasms
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07723 секунды с 9 запросами