All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fresh girl Diana first time punished by Lomp

Fresh girl Diana first time punished by Lomp

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Diana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Sweet youngster Diana is still with us with her fresh gorgeous tits. Just before this part of the serial, Dr Lomp has given her the chance to leave the session right at that moment, if she feels that she may not take any more. Brave girl insists on being under control of the experienced master and his creative torments. This time, the wheel of pain indicates a cruel udder whipping. Indeed, it is Dr Lomp's special choice, when the cursor stops on the joker section of the wheel. Poor girl's eyes cannot hide her concern when she hears the master's decision. Alas, Diana, it is your decision to please us in Graias Studio, and now go and endure your punishments for our pure pleasure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1018, AVC (H.264), 12299kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 959.2 MB

Download Fresh girl Diana first time punished by Lomp

Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail

Sometimes shoots don't go quite as planned. This is one of those times. We were building up to a pretty intense hogtie, and it just wasn't working out for a couple of reasons, mainly I stupidly decided to do it on a hard wooden coffee table when I should have used something soft underneath Mina, by the time I got her into the hogtie, which, by the way, has to be one of the tightest she has ever been in, she was experiencing some pain due to the arch all her height on her pelvic bones which I can imagine is rather uncomfortable. The next thing that didn't go quite as planned is my damn camera tripod, it decided all on its own to pan right without my knowledge during one of the shots! Alas the actual hogtie had to be cut short, and that meant the images suffered too. I left what I could in the video including the hilarious ghost tripod panning move. There is still some pretty great detailed rope work leading up to that though. Enjoy!

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5613kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail

Sophie - shock collar up to 12

Beautiful submissive Sophie will try to take the shock collar up to level 12 for her first challenge attempt!

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14611kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 934.1 MB

Download Sophie - shock collar up to 12

Wasteland - Do I Have Your Full Attention?

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Goddess Starla
Genres: Bondage, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking

Goddess Starla has Delirious Hunter restrained to a steel cross and takes full advantage of open access an intense round of flogging, spanking and ass play. She then moves on to sensory play with a nasty set of and a very hard paddling, ending up with a treatment from the painful single tail whip. As a reward, Goddess gives Delirious a set of intense orgasms by fingering her pussy with great skill and enthusiasm!

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 401.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Do I Have Your Full Attention?

Fresh girl Diana meets the pain

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Diana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

New girl has already been on the way to be an obedient slave. She seems ready to surrender herself even for the hardest torments. On some points, she begs to slow down, alas, the talented master will shut his ears to these silly demands, while he has almost achieved to put Diana on the BDSM tracks perfectly. In this part of the serial, the young girl will receive the punishment determined by a combination of the wheel of pain and Dr. Lomp's free will. She will turn the wheel herself to see on which part of her pure body is to be tormented, and the tough master will pick the instrument himself. Watch and see if youngster Diana can endure the heavy pain given by Dr. Lomp. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12234kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 857.2 MB

Download Fresh girl Diana meets the pain
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05607 секунды с 9 запросами