View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 03:40 PM   #19190
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Secured from Above

Secured from Above

Mina is wearing a beautiful sheer bodystocking and corset combination. She is tied to overhead points on the suspension frame and made to balance on her knees. A pretty tough position to hold for very long.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5652kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 601.1 MB

Download Secured from Above

Vika Lita

Fetish model Vika Lita needed some cash. A shock challenge is a really fast way to get some. But she had no idea what it was going to be like. It turns out it was a lot of 'ow!'. Vika just says 'ow' a lot. Yes it hurts, we know.

Duration: 7:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11445kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 612.8 MB

Download Vika Lita

Girl next door Bonnie Day

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

We start out with shackling our slut to the stage. The simple bondage of hands behind back and on her knees is all it takes to render her wide open for use. We step right up and make full use of that talented throat. As 10 inches of black thunder pour down Bonnie's mouth, the drool pours out. Our girl next door is quickly transformed into a messy throat slut. This is only the warm up however.

Duration: 27:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Girl next door Bonnie Day

Cougar gets owned

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Super hot Beretta James is back on the pages of the fastest growing Bondage and rough sex site in the world, Sexually Broken. Beretta at age 35 is incredibly hot and has a body to die for. Beretta finds herself tightly bound in a Japanese Box tie, on her back with a hard cock fucking the back of her throat. It's go time and we are bringing the cock. No warm up, just a good old fashion cock attack on a helpless Cougar who loves the rough sex.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cougar gets owned

Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm

About 2 years ago we were able to visit our Friend Sandra Silvers while she was in Florida. At that point I had never been tied by anyone but Johnny and although I liked Bondage, I didn't love it as much as I do now. We ended up going out to eat with them and I heard a new spin on Love Bondage that really resonated with me. Subbie's are really valued. I don't know why but it really clicked. Later I ended up in my yellow corset tied with Sandra, side by side on the bed. A Hitachi secured in place and a each of us wearing a ballgag. This experience made me want to go buy a canopy bed. It really got me into rope bondage again as well.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3023kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 279.3 MB

Download Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04043 секунды с 9 запросами