View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 02:42 PM   #12971
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dirty Sexting Twinks Scammon Bay

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Augustus Cummings, Dyego Ace, Freddy Richmond, Jacob Steel, Lyle Boyce, Marco Ramsay, Michael Gold, Peke Mad
Genres: Twinks, Muscle, Oral, Anal, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Group, Rimming, Cumshot, Masturbation
Video language: English
They may look innocent, but looks are deceiving - and these lads are some of the most sex-crazed, cock craving twinks around! They all have smart phones and love to tease with a dirty text or two to get the juices flowing! Instead of patrolling the streets, all they have to do is send a Tweet, SMS, and/or even video of the nasty things they want to do. You will never see young, hung boys who are more hungry for uncut, teen-dick and eager to release their heavy loads of pent up boy juice!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:54:14
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Sexting Twinks

RandyBlue Nano Love & Trevor Brooks 720p South Saint Paul

Studio: RandyBlue
Trevor Brooks starts his day with an easy choice: get ready and go out or stay in with super-horny Nano Love and have a flip-fuck. *He barely has to decide because Nano easily seduces him , pulls down his briefs, eats out his ass and fucks him up against the sink. And once Nano goes down on him, all pretense of going out vanishes and Trevor takes him back to bed to lovingly suck his big dick eats out Nano's muscle ass.
Duration: 19:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 439.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RandyBlue Nano Love & Trevor Brooks 720p

Naked Wrestling Marines and Their Straight Friends Edgemont

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Young Recruits
Cast: James Cherrey, Tom Norcross, Jarett Fox, Scott McGrath, Tony Armano, Larry Cotter, Brad Vincent, Alex Rodriguez
Genres: Muscles, Big Dick, Uniform, Oral/Anal Sex, Blowjob, Duet, Masturbation, Cumshots
Cute and young guys with huge tools... wild oral and anal action, and two hot naked marines, wrestle naked before they settle down to jerk off together! Graphic hardcore action and double shot cumshots make this Young Recruits title a real collectors item!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1629kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Wrestling Marines and Their Straight Friends

Code Red Saginaw

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fisting, Group fisting, Real men, muscle, Stallions, Anal Stretching, Double Fist, Hairy Chest, Extreme Sex, Slings, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Nipple Treatment, Bears, Uncut Dicks,Cockring
A hot summer weekend at the countryside. 8 horny men meet for a fistparty.
In the stable and the bam slings are put up. Holes are opened up wide. Some of the men
even take 2 fists or the whole arm. Seriously hard fistsessions go on till the holes gape open.
See them fuck, fist and cum...
Duration: 1:53:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3723kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Code Red

Huge Police Gang Bang part 1 Diamondhead

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Aiden Tyler, Bob Steel, Caioh Scott, D. Dan, Forrest Ryder, Horny J Neptune, Jay Red, Malorie Likes, Rob Wilde, The Viking Gamer
Genres: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Gangbang, Hairy, Muscle, Tattoos, Uncut, Uniform
13 Real men fuck 2 hot as hell Cops all bare, Nasty and fucked-up for simply hours on end with Gallons of cum going into their furry uniformed holes. Two Cops try and search the wrong property where a gang of labourers And tradies have had enough and the are about to Get a training session that is not part of the Police guide book. Huge Bare cocks slide up them continuously in a quick-fire never-Ending tag-team fuck of endless throbbing breeding cock which is Just plain merciless on these straight uniformed virgin holes which Are going to get seriously and totally fucked up for life. So much Spunk goes up these two police fukkas that they will be crapping out Man spunk for well over a month. With such a large aggressive Gang their is plenty of cock & man jizz for the cops throats too and Soon they are gagging & choking on huge dicks and spunk is Pouring down their chins and necks as they fight for breath......and This is only the first part of their ordeal of being put to the cock by men.
Duration: 25:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3428kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 663.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Police Gang Bang part 1

Reality Sex Show - Villa Of Sex Episode 7 - Powerful Hot Workout East Moriches

Studio: MikaAyden
Cast: Mika Ayden, Denis Dosio, Manuel Dosio, Hugo Algt, Samosntz, Aaron48XXL, David Hollister
With the Boys decided to go training. There are already people there... Denis and Manuel are already occupying the place... After gently dominating Manuel (Episode 3), I know he likes it, let's try to see if Denis likes it too! I rush at him, I touch his muscles... it doesn't bother him... so I pin him against the wall and I pull down his boxers revealing his pretty buttocks... I spank him, I returns and pours water on his white boxers, revealing his big cock! Too hot! With my friend Hugo we started to lick the water running down his body! Suddenly, everyone starts kissing, licking each other's muscles... I rub my cock on Denis's thigh to make myself hard! (Remember I still have the goal of fucking Denis before the end of our week, so I continue to test him by asking him if he is gay today, I tell him I want him!) He plays well with my nerves, taking my hair, bringing his mouth to mine... Without ever kissing me... So I kiss Hugo... The others nearby have already removed Manuel's boxers, So with Hugo, We each take a piece of DENIS's boxers between our teeth to slide them very slowly, until his pretty cock appears and we are going to take care of it! After his cock, we take care of his ass! The two groups come together to become one! David puts his cock on my shoulder, I suck him, I don't know where to turn anymore with all his bodies intertwining! Everyone kisses, jerks off, sucks each other... A train forms... Until ejaculation. Hugo Sam and I got all the good juice back in our mouths!
Duration: 20:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 742.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reality Sex Show - Villa Of Sex Episode 7 - Powerful Hot Workout

Active Duty - Raw Brigade vol 15 Delmar

Andrew Delta and Guido get in a sweaty workout, but all they really want is to fuck. Things get hot in the bedroom in this high-energy flip-fuck. Damien King is one horny soldier, and now he's ready to have some fun with Brandon Evans. Sexy sucking and fucking with Evans taking every inch of King's cock. Brock Kniles and Blain O'Connor have a great time getting pumped in the gym and an even better time sucking and fucking later. Watch these two muscle studs go at it in RAW Brigade 15. Muscled recruits Damien King and Jeremiah Cruze get pumped in the gym before heading off for some extra fun. King gives Cruze a pump he won't forget in this hot Active Duty fuck.
Duration: 2:40:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3936kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Active Duty - Raw Brigade vol 15

Время генерации страницы 0.15343 секунды с 9 запросами