View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 02:03 PM   #19186
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

Whitney Morgan has me exactly where she wants me. Wearing my sky blue lingerie, tied bewitchingly open for all her assaults. The black lingerie clad Whitney makes sure my cleave gag is in place to muffle all my moans, and that I cannot escape her exquisite rope work. I don't know how I could (or would want to) get out of this sweet predicament she has me tied into! With my elbows taut behind my back, legs frogtied perfectly apart, and wrists and ankles tight together, I wriggle around expectantly. Whitney kisses me lovingly through my gag as she begins to run her hands up and down my body. After a few minutes, she grabs the Hitachi (my favorite toy!) and turns it on to my delight. She me with the vibrator for a while, blowing my mind and bringing me to orgasm twice!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 335.4 MB

Download Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

Brutal Predicament Bondage, Relentless Torment

Cast: Ashley Lane ,The Pope
Genres: brunet ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,shaved ,Predicament Bondage ,BDSM ,slim ,Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Ashley is the real deal, the truest of bondage models, the one in a million that lives for the bondage and torment and could care less about the orgasms. She wants the most brutal and grueling bondage that will challenge her and push her limits as far as they will go. Ashley settles into the ropes and her pussy starts to drip with the anticipation of suffering more at the hands of The Pope.

Duration: 39:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Brutal Predicament Bondage, Relentless Torment

Wasteland - Detention

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Nyssa
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, restraints
Video language: English

Nyssa is in trouble again, its just one blunder after the other. Dressing inappropriately, even suggestively. The Dean is exasperated with her behavior and certainly does not understand it. After all College is for higher learning and not to pick up boys. Ah, yes boys, how Nyssa loves men and she wants all their favors. Today however is different. Dean Lawrence is sure he has developed a punishment that is sure to fit the crime.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3427kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 366.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Detention

Samantha Grace, Lisa Harlotte

All on Screen - AJ and Caroline stand proudly over their handiwork. On the floor before them is a hexad sexy struggling secretaries all tightly tied up and topless. Looking at the inventory bound and gagged beauties before her, thoughts of all the money this sale will generate are running though AJ's head. Caroline is thinking the same thing, but instead of surveying the restrained MILFs on the floor, her attention is squarely on AJ... Soon-to-be captive number seven.In a flash, Caroline's arm is around AJs neck! The thoughts of easy-street are instantly replaced with the harsh reality of betrayal. Now Caroline get to sell seven sirens for a higher price without the inconvenience of splitting it two ways. WIth AJ's throat in the crook of Caroline's elbow, there is no way the lithe loud-mouth will be able to shake loose. Caroline locks her one arm in place with her other and the sleeper-hold is complete. It's only a matter of time before AJ succumbs to the grabble and goes limp. As the horrified half-dozen of helpless hotties looks on, Caroline begins to tie the dormant damsel. Just as the final knot is being fixed, AJ awakens. Being bound and gagged hasn't made her any less amenable, or quiet. That's OK, though, Caroline wasn't expecting her to be, and it makes gagging AJ all the more pleasurable. A rag is stuffed into AJs maw and, just as each of the struggling sorority before had, Micro foam tape is wrapped around and around her head sealing it in. AJ is placed on the pretty pile of topless tied tarts. She is to share in their fate. Now all Caroline has to do is wait for the buyers to arrive. They won't mind that Caroline is only delivering seven of the agreed upon eight ladies....right?

Duration: 9:21
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6666kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 477.7 MB

Download Samantha Grace, Lisa Harlotte

Roxy is back

Remember this cute local girl Roxy? She is back for another challenge! Can she make it through our shock collar video, where the power level gets increased by 5 at the time? Starting at level 1, Roxy is almost laid back. But she soon starts to make some sounds when we get to the higher levels. This is not easy!

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13783kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download Roxy is back
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03866 секунды с 9 запросами