Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kristina Rose Elise Graves Cyd Black Spread and Exposed ZHENJIANG

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys
The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose Elise Graves Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Slick Leggings Hogtie Van Alstyne

This shoot was done literally 10 minutes after our previous shoot. Mina is sometimes left in bondage while I edit and do a few things after shoots, this time I very tightly hogtied her exactly as you see in the beginning of the video, belts around her elbows very tight, a blur single strap ball-gag secured to her elbow belts and her leather cuffs from the previous shoot are roped together. I grab the Doxy and secure it in place with a leather belt, and let her enjoy the situation. Little bit of fun with hand over mouth play in this one too.
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slick Leggings Hogtie

Kink - Lauren Phillips : Discretion Is Advised Deming

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Deepthroat, Domination, Facefucking, Hairy, Redhead, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex
Christian Wilde is stressed out and needs a good massage. His regular girl is not available so the agency sends a replacement in the form of the sexy, voluptuous redhead Lauren Phillips. Mr. Wilde is somewhat famous, so he requests whoever comes to do the job be very discreet and private. Lauren recognizes Mr. Wilde right away. During the massage she tries her hardest to contain her excitement but she is smitten and can’t help herself as she sneaks a deep and inappropriate feel of his ass and then even touches his dick to “help relieve his stress”. Christian knows now this little slut wants cock real bad so he’s going to have his way with her. Lauren eagerly submits to sucking Christian’s big cock.
Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9786kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kink - Lauren Phillips : Discretion Is Advised

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2 Palmerton

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I sit her in a chair and insert a rubber pump gag in her mouth. I then tie a rope into her hair for later use. I wrap the gag above and below. I also make a design on her face with the tape. I don't think it would be possible for her to spit it out, but better safe than sorry. I get the twine out next and bind her tits with it. I then spend some time manhandling her bound tits as she moans through her gag. I leave momentarily, but soon return with a wooden .I attach Lilly to the overhead hoist and then raise her off the ground. I roll the underneath her and lower her onto it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 944.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2

Is Penny Still one of the Toughest? Edgar

Cast: Penny Pax ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Cattle Prod ,Femdom ,LezDom ,Electro Plug ,Blonde ,Straight ,Facesitting ,Electric Dildo ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English
Episode 1: Penny Pax, not only everyone’s favorite submissive but also everyone’s favorite Electroslut. Penny did her very first Kink shoot for me a year ago before I launch Electrosluts on Wired Pussy. I could see this girl was special, she was unique. She loved to get fucked and she loved all the electricity. I had not choice but to bring her back on Electrosluts and really put her through some proper tests. First round is fucking. I know Penny can take a good hard pussy fucking but how high can she take the electricity? That’s what I want to know, and that’s what I’ve called Mistress Lea Lexis, our newest, blonde bombshell, sexy Romanian Domme to find out! Will Penny remain amongst the toughest of our Electrosluts? Watch and see!
Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Is Penny Still one of the Toughest?

Lauren Phillips - Discretion Is Advised (2024) Langesund

Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: BDSM
Christian Wilde is stressed out and needs a good massage. His regular girl is not available so the agency sends a replacement in the form of the sexy, voluptuous redhead Lauren Phillips. Mr. Wilde is somewhat famous, so he requests whoever comes to do the job be very discreet and private. Lauren recognizes Mr. Wilde right away. During the massage she tries her hardest to contain her excitement but she is smitten and can’t help herself as she sneaks a deep and inappropriate feel of his ass and then even touches his dick to “help relieve his stress”.
Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9786kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips - Discretion Is Advised (2024)

The Farm Part 2 Norvell

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Lara Croft makes a return as she is paying off her debts - she is subjected to bizarre punishments that only the farm environment has to offer. Harley Cruze makes her Farm debut, sentenced for petty crimes. She quickly learns that life on the farm is no walk in the park. Opal is also back, having previously appeared in The Farm 3. This time around she is hand selected to become a play-toy to the Mistress, Devine Succubus.
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 855.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Farm Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.18791 секунды с 9 запросами