View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 01:54 PM   #19031
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Bonus Update: Van, Wolf and Rico at the 2008 Up Your Alle...

Bonus Update: Van, Wolf and Rico at the 2008 Up Your Alley Fair

Cast: Wolf Hudson ,Van Darkholme ,Rico
Genres: top ,Flogging ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Anal ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Blowjob ,Asian ,big dick
Video language: English

I took Wolf Hudson to the Up Your Alley Fair, also known as the Dore Alley Street Fair, in San Francisco. Wolf, who would typically only top when it comes to the male/male scene, agreed to be tied up - and I couldn't be happier. Since it was a last minute thing I didn't have my flogger, but we managed just fine. We gathered a huge crowd, and the fair promoter kindly asked us to move our demo every 15 minutes or so because we were blocking traffic and causing congestion. The weather was lousy, and Wolf was naked and getting cold, so we called it a day. Then Rico, with a huge flogger in his hand, came up to say hello. I was freezing, so I though maybe a nice flogging would warm me up. Instead, Rico went to town on my back, causing welts and bruises. Please look for a future update where Rico will be getting what's coming to him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 832.1 MB

Download Bonus Update: Van, Wolf and Rico at the 2008 Up Your Alley Fair

Casey More's Birthday Surprise

Cast: Casey More ,Connor Maguire
Genres: versatile ,Male Sub ,Redhead ,Submission ,foreskin ,Bondage ,Gay ,Muscle ,Tattoo ,Rough Sex
Video language: English

It's Casey More's birthday and Connor Maguire aims to deliver a hard BDSM session as his gift to the cut stud. Bound to a pillar and blindfolded, Casey gets his cock sucked while Connor crops him relentlessly. Connor then puts Casey's muscled body to work by making him perform twenty-seven push-ups over candles while using the Cat-of-Nine on his ass. In a full suspension Casey gets the final gift of Connor's cock up his ass and his Master's load on his face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Casey More's Birthday Surprise
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04143 секунды с 9 запросами