View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 08:28 AM   #3111
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Welcome back Gina Caruso MILF, fitness model and sports announcer Osijek

Cast: Gina Caruso ,Luke Degre
Genres: brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Bondage
Video language: English
Gina is one of our favorite and hottest MILFs, with a tan, shaved, rock hard body to die for. Gina loves losing control and tight hard bondage.
We give her her wish. Plenty of tight bondage, plenty of hard orgasms and plenty of hardcore BDSM. This is Gina’s favorite place to play and we love having her. She will be back sooner than later.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome back Gina Caruso MILF, fitness model and sports announcer

Is Penny Still one of the Toughest? Oak Hall

Cast: Penny Pax ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Cattle Prod ,Femdom ,LezDom ,Electro Plug ,Blonde ,Straight ,Facesitting ,Electric Dildo ,Pussy Eating
Episode 1: Penny Pax, not only everyone’s favorite submissive but also everyone’s favorite Electroslut. Penny did her very first Kink shoot for me a year ago before I launch Electrosluts on Wired Pussy. I could see this girl was special, she was unique. She loved to get fucked and she loved all the electricity. I had not choice but to bring her back on Electrosluts and really put her through some proper tests. First round is fucking. I know Penny can take a good hard pussy fucking but how high can she take the electricity? That’s what I want to know, and that’s what I’ve called Mistress Lea Lexis, our newest, blonde bombshell, sexy Romanian Domme to find out! Will Penny remain amongst the toughest of our Electrosluts? Watch and see!
Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Is Penny Still one of the Toughest?

Service Session: Clit Appreciation Day Marl

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Female Slave ,Big Tits ,Role Play ,master ,Discipline ,Humiliation ,Curvy ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,other hair color
House slave Torn is conditioned to better experience the plugs in her ass by vibrating her clit to multiple orgasms throughout the day.
Duration: 45:19

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Session: Clit Appreciation Day

Naomi Mount Laguna

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Naomi
Genres: Gag ,Blowjob ,Crop ,BDSM ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,brunet ,Flogging ,Role Play ,Facefucking
Naomi is a well known performer in the adult industry. She enjoys doing the occasional rough sex scene because she’s “made to put more energy into the scene.” This is her first BDSM scene and as you will see she really gets off and enjoys the experience immensely. Steven St. Croix makes her suffer and surrender to punishment, blowjobs and anal sex while her hard, fit body is bound. This is a very passionate scene!
Duration: 53:13

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naomi

Fresh girl Diana first time punished by Lomp Somerset Center

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Diana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Sweet youngster Diana is still with us with her fresh gorgeous tits. Just before this part of the serial, Dr Lomp has given her the chance to leave the session right at that moment, if she feels that she may not take any more. Brave girl insists on being under control of the experienced master and his creative torments. This time, the wheel of pain indicates a cruel udder whipping. Indeed, it is Dr Lomp’s special choice, when the cursor stops on the joker section of the wheel. Poor girl’s eyes cannot hide her concern when she hears the master's decision. Alas, Diana, it is your decision to please us in Graias Studio, and now go and endure your punishments for our pure pleasure.
Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1018, AVC (H.264), 12299kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 959.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh girl Diana first time punished by Lomp

Medical Whore Nutley

Cast: James Deen ,Amy Brooke
Genres: Brunette ,Slapping ,brunet ,Choking ,Dominatrix ,Acrylic Plug ,Spanking ,unshaved ,Domination ,Tattoo ,Fetish ,Blonde
Amy Brooke is one of the biggest anal whores we know! Her love for all things anal and her ability to insert large objects makes this shoot special. Dr. James Deen catches Nurse Brooke masturbating with medical toys and punishes her with spanking and rough sex. She is humiliated by the doctor who shoves random things up her ass like a femur bone and Knotted neck tie. She also works in a giant acrylic butt plug before administering an and getting the water fucked out of her asshole.
Duration: 1:23:25

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Medical Whore

Service Session: The Ropes Denison

Cast: Nerine Mechanique ,Odile
Genres: master ,bottom ,Curvy ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Oral Sex ,toned ,Redhead ,Anal ,Female Slave
House slave 5 is chosen to show trainee o how it is done on The Upper Floor. After going through all the slave positions, 5 is put into a difficult partial tit suspension and whipped mercilessly. When her exemplary punishment is done, 5 is rewarded with some enthusiastic pussy worship from o.
Duration: 1:06:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Session: The Ropes
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03139 секунды с 9 запросами