Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Caprice Hunter

Caprice Hunter

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

"I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints. There was one device I still had to break from my body, this evil chastity belt. As long as I wore this chastity belt, I was not truly free, I was still a slave to this experimental prison that I might be in for the rest of my life. The desire to break free from the clutches of this belt are so great, I will be a free woman again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

Download Caprice Hunter

Twisted Floor Tie

Mina is wearing a silver bodysuit and black tights with heels. She is tied into a rather difficult, twisted and very vulnerable position on the floor. There is not much room to move or even struggle here at all. Her arms are tightly bound, her thighs are asymmetrically tied with one thigh bound to her bicep quite tightly, a crotch rope with a knot in the right place is tied off to her harness gag so any movement there will be rubbing in just the right spot. Definitely a very difficult position, she couldn't hold this one for very long. Hats off to Mina as always!

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 874.3 MB

Download Twisted Floor Tie

Jade Indica - Road Litter

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Dildo, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Suspension, Caning

Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jade Indica - Road Litter

Visitors to the Upper Floor

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Ashley Fires ,Trina Michaels
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Oral Sex ,BDSM ,shaved ,other hair color ,Threesome ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Tattoo ,Discipline
Video language: English

Hot Mistress Ashley Fires helps Peter and Mogul keep the slaves in line on the Upper Floor today

Duration: 50:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Visitors to the Upper Floor

Shock Challenge scene sc204

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24661kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Shock Challenge scene sc204
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08256 секунды с 9 запросами