Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Make Me Your Fuck Toy

Make Me Your Fuck Toy

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English

Hazel Paige is a submissive young slut that longs to serve under the boot of the dominant and sadistic Tommy Pistol. Hazel starts her day restrained with inescapable rope bondage while squatting on the floor. Her tight pink pussy is completely vulnerable and exposed to the cruel desires of her master. Tommy wastes little time and begins to slap, spit, and salivate all over his fuck toys tight body. He crams his massive cock down her throat and coerces a sloppy deepthroat blow up from Hazel's hungry mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Make Me Your Fuck Toy

Fancysteel thigh band punishment

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Fancysteel

Caprice has been serving her life sentence in the Chastity Prison where she will be confined in a chastity belt for the rest of her life. Her lustful and hedonistic lifestyle has come to her as she still feels the urge to pleasure herself. She secretly fights the belt in her cell, trying to loosen its grip on her body, a crime in Chastity Prison. One inspection will change her fate as she rebels against the establishment of the prison, trying desperately to hang on to the hope that she might just regain an ounce of freedom.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1714kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 113.5 MB

Download Fancysteel thigh band punishment

Pool Bound

I was in my one piece bathing suit, my bare feet was tied together at my ankles. My hands were tied behind my back. Despite my trying to hop away, Ben had grabbed me then gagged me using a green bandana. Before I could get away again, He picked me up and put me over his shoulder like you might carry a heavy bag. He carried me out to the pool and with a bit of taunting, through me in. I was tied and flying through the air. I knew what was coming next I gulped down air, through my gag. I felt almost weightless, until I hit the water and sank firmly to the bottom. I didn't have time to panic. I crouched and put my feet firmly on the floor of the pool. With a giant heave, I pushed off, exploding towards the top of the water in search of safety and fresh air. I burst through the surface in a giant splash and took a deep breath, My hair was all around my face. I wanted to pull my hands up, but they were tied behind me. With every breath of air, the gag brought moisture and my hair was all over my face. I bobbed from the bottom to the top like this for several seconds, making my way around the pool. When I finally got to the pool ladder, I thought I was home free. Unfortunately I lost my footing and had to be rescued. I had fun none the less.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

Download Pool Bound

Red Lingerie

Exactly one thought comes to mind when I see this set: Hot! Johnny would not disagree. He really likes it when I dress in red lingerie and pose for him. Today, I have on a red bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings, gloves and high heels. That's enough red to be making you beg for some red hots (or to be tied up and gagged). Johnny does not disappoint. He ties me by my collar to my bondage pole, secures my hands behind my back with cuffs and cuffs my ankles to a spreader bar. Of course, I must be gagged or I get too loud. So, Johnny gives me the big red ball gag treatment. Now, we won't have to worry about putting out any fires, since Johnny has me contained for a little while.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 671.5 MB

Download Red Lingerie

The Pirate(12-1) The Assassin (0-1)

Cast: Ariel X ,Nina
Genres: Facesitting ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Brunette ,shaved ,Straight ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,Strap On ,Humiliation
Video language: English

The Pirate looked rusty in her last match with Bobbie Starr, she dominated but not in the manner we are use to. Is she 100% back from her season 2 ending injury?
The Assassin is back for her second match, she is tough flexible, and determined. However today was her day to get totally dominated in all three rounds. She got fingered fucked, during the wrestling, and fucked hard like a loser in RD4. Not the outcome she was hoping for. Real, unscripted wrestling at its best.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 914.9 MB

Download The Pirate(12-1) The Assassin (0-1)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05271 секунды с 9 запросами