View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 11:09 PM   #19177
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Shock Challenge scene sc201

Shock Challenge scene sc201

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24845kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Shock Challenge scene sc201

The Audition

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Cobie attends an audition for an erotic adult shoot, but she arrives only to find the venue completely empty. Immediately, a box of restraints catches Cobie's eye. Tugging at the first of many chains, Cobie starts to try the restraints on, before she is busted by the Master, played by Sadistic Wings. The Master subjects Cobie to countless restrictive and kinky scenarios, culminating in a double plug steel Chastity belt.

Duration: 33:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3485kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 890.6 MB

Download The Audition

Wasteland - Playtime for Ava

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: breast play, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Spanking

Goddess Starla is in a particularly cheerful mood today and decides to treat Ava to a feast of lighthearted sensory play. After warming her up in the dungeon with some tickling, nipple and pussy play, out comes On A for some deep insertion. Deciding to spice things up even more, Goddess takes Ava to her kitchen, bends her over the open oven door, and finishes off with a combination of dildo play and ass paddling with various cooking utensils.

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 331.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Playtime for Ava

Struggle and Takedown

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Daisy Marie
Genres: natural boobs ,Rough Sex ,Domination ,big dick ,BDSM ,Role Play ,Blowjob ,mixed ,Facefucking ,Corporal Punishment

23 year old Daisy Marie is gorgeous! New to BDSM, she discovers that having rough sex and being helplessly bound is erotic. In the beginning, she struggles vigorously to get free from Steven's grasp but is unsuccessful and exhausted in her attempt. He takes her down and ties her up, whips her lovely breasts and works her over with aggressive throat fucking. Then Daisy is fucked in bondage and squirts a few times from intense orgasms.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Struggle and Takedown

Valentines made

It's Valentines Day and let's just say that Johnny is in a bit of a dominant mood. I put on a fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and collar. I greet with a wry smile on my face as I saunter into the living room. Johnny seems to be quite serious when he grabs me a few seconds and makes me turn around. He doesn't seem to be in the mood to bargain with, so I do as I'm tol. He puts my arms in a strict leather arm binder. Then, he fastens a drool inducing black ball gag in my mouth. Finally I am instructed down to the floor onto my binrator cushion. Once there, Johnny tortures me by increasing the intensity, and decreasing it...and increasing....and decreasing until I finally explode into a very satisfying orgasm! I am so glad I have learned to finally trust my Johnny!

Duration: 5:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

Download Valentines made
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09331 секунды с 9 запросами