View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 01:40 PM   #39250
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Valentines made Wolftown

It's Valentines Day and let's just say that Johnny is in a bit of a dominant mood. I put on a fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and collar. I greet with a wry smile on my face as I saunter into the living room. Johnny seems to be quite serious when he grabs me a few seconds and makes me turn around. He doesn't seem to be in the mood to bargain with, so I do as I'm tol. He puts my arms in a strict leather arm binder. Then, he fastens a drool inducing black ball gag in my mouth. Finally I am instructed down to the floor onto my binrator cushion. Once there, Johnny tortures me by increasing the intensity, and decreasing it...and increasing....and decreasing until I finally explode into a very satisfying orgasm! I am so glad I have learned to finally trust my Johnny!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentines made

Girl Glen Wild

Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed. Hot European babes in extreme bondage and rough oral action. Featuring pussy and nipple torment, extreme humiliation, rough oral endurance, and hard anal gangbang. Some women can endure more than others and on Pain Vixens the amateur girls are dangerously put to the test. Just how much torment can one woman endure?
Duration: 1:12:19
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1545kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 886.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girl

Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan Indiahoma

Whitney Morgan has me exactly where she wants me. Wearing my sky blue lingerie, tied bewitchingly open for all her assaults. The black lingerie clad Whitney makes sure my cleave gag is in place to muffle all my moans, and that I cannot escape her exquisite rope work. I don't know how I could (or would want to) get out of this sweet predicament she has me tied into! With my elbows taut behind my back, legs frogtied perfectly apart, and wrists and ankles tight together, I wriggle around expectantly. Whitney kisses me lovingly through my gag as she begins to run her hands up and down my body. After a few minutes, she grabs the Hitachi (my favorite toy!) and turns it on to my delight. She me with the vibrator for a while, blowing my mind and bringing me to orgasm twice!
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 335.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

Slut Delivery Hufsmith

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
You know, just so he can have some eye candy when his meals come. But Kleio Valentien shows up, a piece of meat carrying a piece of meat, and she doesn't just drop her bag off and leave. Instead she decides to take a tour of the dungeon, and the interest she shows to the device in the center of the room doesn't go unnoticed. If she's willing to walk up to it, stick her head in, and run her hands over the construction, surely she has to be at least a little bit curious as to how it feels to be locked inside of it.
Duration: 51:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Delivery

Rachel Adams – ruined holiday San Augustine

Apparently, sneaking around the pool shocking Rachel Adams all day is ‘not funny!’. Well, we thought it was quite funny to disturb this beautiful girl’s holiday!
Duration: 7:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 835.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams – ruined holiday

A Strong Chick Struggle Woodville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Pussy whip beating. Clipping a clit with a nail like a pimple. Such pain is borne only by some magnificent purpose. For example, a woman for her child.
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4338kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 734.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Strong Chick Struggle

Training of Carter Cruise Day 2! Graysville

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Carter Cruise
Genres: Discipline ,Bondage ,Clothespins ,Gag ,Mouth Spreader ,Gimp ,drool ,Role Play ,Blindfold ,natural boobs
Carter Cruise is back for her dose of hardcore sex, bondage and discipline on Training of O. Tommy Pistol welcomes Carter back with a leather bound sloppy blow job featuring a nasty spider gag that spills drool all over Carter’s tied tits. Nice pierced nipples, Carter!
When it is time to give up her submissive pussy, Tommy makes Carter work for the dick while she is tied in tight bondage. Great shoot, thank you Cater and Tommy!
Duration: 1:24:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training of Carter Cruise Day 2!

Время генерации страницы 0.03800 секунды с 9 запросами