View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 01:38 PM   #39245
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Visitors to the Upper Floor Mountainair

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Ashley Fires ,Trina Michaels
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Oral Sex ,BDSM ,shaved ,other hair color ,Threesome ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Tattoo ,Discipline
Video language: English
Hot Mistress Ashley Fires helps Peter and Mogul keep the slaves in line on the Upper Floor today
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Visitors to the Upper Floor

Don't Disrespect the Boss Bryce Canyon

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Octavia Red is granted a rare interview with infamous crime boss Tommy Pistol, but after she keeps asking questions about how Tommy made his fortune the short-tempered Tommy decides to flex his reputation and makes Octavia strip as punishment, but it doesn’t end there. Octavia says she’ll do anything to go home so Tommy gives this reporter a new mic and shoves his cock down her whimpering throat. The angry mob boss then “checks her for wires” with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she’s not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful. Taking advantage of Octavia’s legs spread he starts fucking her. Tommy adds to the torment be spanking her ass, stretching her pussy lips and fucking her throat. After tying Octavia facing the chair with her ass up Tommy facefucks her some more before moving behind her for some deep dicking. Tommy takes his time enjoying Octavia’s holes until he feels she’s proven how sorry she really is and rewards her for finally showing him the proper respect.
Duration: 1:03:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2452kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Disrespect the Boss

Dominance & Submission - Skin Diamond, Lyra Law Pringle

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Skin Diamond, Lyra Law
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, BDSM, Bondage, Female Domination, Fetish, Sex Toy Play
Skin Diamond and Lyra Law are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.
Duration: 33:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8780kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominance & Submission - Skin Diamond, Lyra Law

Goddess Athena Part I Mitaka

I was so excited to see the set-up Johnny and I had created for this shoot. Also the fact that I had convinced Johnny that he did not need to ballgag me, since it wouldnt look right. I lasted a lot longer with my hands above my head then I normally do. You Dom/Dommes dont realise that when your hands are tied above your head, your hands go numb pretty quickly. The new metal cuffs although somewhat bigger (I have small ankles and wrists) were biting into my skin. Johnny used a cloth gag, my favorite. Which, as my hands were numbs and the metal pulling at my ankles, I just bit into my gag harder.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Athena Part I

Christmas Part Two Walnut Shade

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Krysta Kaos ,Skin Diamond ,Juliette March ,Mark Davis ,Sparky Sin Claire ,The Pope ,Maestro Stefanos
Genres: Lesbian ,Gangbang ,The Pope ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Leather ,Reverse Gangbang ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,Black ,holidays ,Oral Sex ,Brunette ,mixed
Welcome back to the raunchy conclusion of The Upper Floor Christmas Party. Part one ended with pixie being punished with a hard fucking by Mark Davis. The smell of sex hits the room like a grenade, and soon all the guests are pulling their clothes off and sucking, fucking, spanking, and playing. Sweet innocent Bonnie has her face hidden in a thick leather hood and is made to blow her Master while Alice continues her shenanigans and is cropped and fucked for her efforts. Guests line their slaves up on the tables and couches, punishing their asses and degrading them. Devi Lynn is strung upside down and tickled while Dana Vixen is flogged by Ultra Violet.
The Pope puts tramp in charge of ash, and soon our house slave reveals her lesbian dominance by fucking ash into an orgasmic puddle, which she and kaos then fist and beat until ash is begging for mercy. Christine and Nerine can’t help but get in the fun, entertaining Mark and Maestros cocks while they wait for the final gangbang. Pixie, tramp, sparky, and kaos all hold on tight as Mark rampages through them, fucking each slave until he settle on sparky and plows her ass deep and hard while the other slaves hold her down. Still not satisfied, The Pope demands the slaves get in a four girl deep fuck train while odile is used by a guest on the couch. Happy Holidays!
Duration: 1:07:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christmas Part Two

Coral Captured beautiful Lake Montezuma

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
We have Coral captured and enraptured. She is a beautiful girl with a love of bondage but some apprehensions about metal. The entire idea of being shackled by something cold, rigid and unyielding makes her the kind of nervous that we like to see. The kind of nervous that makes her panties wet and her defenses come down.
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Captured beautiful

Lashing For Lust Seda

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Cast: Annika, Bizarre Violet, Miss Velours, Sebastian Solo, Sofia Valentine
Genres: Leather, Rubber, Fetish Sex, Dildo, Deep Fucking, Anal Fucking, Pissing, Sucking
Italian fetish goddess Bizarre Violet enjoying the delights of self pleasuring. Seducing the onlooker with her deep devious looks as she penetrates herself with various toys and her fist. Bringing herself to squirt again and again showing how beautifully bizarre she truly is.
Sofia Valentine being spoiled at the hands of Sebastian Solo with some help from the infamous Sybian Fucking machine. See Sofia screaming as she cums again and again while she munches on Sebastian's cock until cum explodes over her pretty baby doll face.
Miss Dissolved and Anika are left alone and although they have strict instructions not to play with each other they simply cannot refrain. Gently caressing, kissing and fucking each other with the constant fear of being discovered by their mistress, Miss Velour. Who knows what will happen if she finds them...
After being caught in the act by Miss Velour slave sluts Dissolved and Anika must now receive their well deserved punishment for playing with each other without permission. The giggling slaves soon realize that this is no laughing matter as Miss Velour very firmly and at times brutally sets them in their place and lets them know that such behavior is totally unacceptable.
Duration: 1:40:32
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lashing For Lust

Время генерации страницы 0.13240 секунды с 9 запросами