Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Braced Discipline Training Silerton

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English
He yanks and pulls on them until they tear off leaving the most sensitive parts of her body raw and tender. Breathless and panting from the pain, River is helpless when The Pope jams a Hitachi onto her sensitive clit and rips several continuous orgasms from her willing hole. River Lynn submits fully and is rewarded with the cruel intentions of a strict dom.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9707kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braced Discipline Training

Miss Eve Harper Hoboken

Cast: Eve Harper
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Bondage, Fucking Machine, Chastity
Mistress Sidonia is training one of her eager sissies, she has dressed her in cute lingerie, her cock locked up in a pretty pink chastity cage. Mistress gives a thorough inspection before putting her into pink spreader bar bondage and training the sissy mouth with a fucking machine, leaving her for half an hour. Mistress returns and checks on the sissy progress, putting her into a hogtie position and opening up her asshole, slipping in an electro plug and pads on her now released cock. Finally Mistress uses the robojac to suck and edge her cock, leaving the lucky girl feeling the pleasure but not enough for orgasm.
Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8256kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Eve Harper

HT - A Bondage Therapy Part Two - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer Harrah

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.
She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.
No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.
Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Bondage Therapy Part Two - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Extreme Humiliation & Submission Terlingua

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Happy Valentine’s Day! I lead Lola Mai in, bound and crawling on her knees and elbows, as a V-Day present for my friend Vanessa Vega. Vanessa humiliates Lola, making her bark like a , spanking her, and degrading her by writing on her face. Vanessa chokes Lola, and fingers her to an uncontrollable orgasm. Next, Lola lays helpless on her back, ropes holding her in place. Vanessa wears a strap-on and fucks Lola’s face until she gags, then fucks her pussy until she comes over and over again. Vanessa continues to humiliate Lola, making her worship her feet and decorating her body with more lipstick. Then, Lola’s tied up with her arms overhead, feet to the ground, stretched out for Vanessa’s pleasure. Vanessa flogs Lola with the roses I gifted her. Red rose petals litter the ground while Vanessa gets everything she wants out of her gift - more degradation, some cattle prod play, and a lot more orgasms.
Duration: 59:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Humiliation & Submission

Valentines made Coalgood

It's Valentines Day and let's just say that Johnny is in a bit of a dominant mood. I put on a fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and collar. I greet with a wry smile on my face as I saunter into the living room. Johnny seems to be quite serious when he grabs me a few seconds and makes me turn around. He doesn't seem to be in the mood to bargain with, so I do as I'm tol. He puts my arms in a strict leather arm binder. Then, he fastens a drool inducing black ball gag in my mouth. Finally I am instructed down to the floor onto my binrator cushion. Once there, Johnny tortures me by increasing the intensity, and decreasing it...and increasing....and decreasing until I finally explode into a very satisfying orgasm! I am so glad I have learned to finally trust my Johnny!
Duration: 5:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentines made

Claire Dames Her huge tits are a curse and a blessing Trossingen

Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: Bondage ,Submission ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,shaved ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Straight
Claire Dames’ huge tits are a curse for her and a blessing for us. It is so easy to control sluts by there tits or nipples, and today we do both.
Inverted, impaled, and fun-bags bound, that’s how we like Claire. Her massive breasts trapped between unforgiving metal. Helpless to move, helpless to stop the orgasms we rip from her body.
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 361.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Dames Her huge tits are a curse and a blessing

The Best SexuallyBroken Collection (part 1) Teaberry

Genres: Collection, Compilation, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline
These girls are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.

Total size: 13.5 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best SexuallyBroken Collection (part 1)

Время генерации страницы 0.03860 секунды с 9 запросами