View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 11:22 AM   #1516
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Member request Evanni Solei Shingleton

Cast: Evanni Solei
Genres: slim ,Straight ,Anal ,fake boobs ,southern ,Black ,Kinky ,Machine Dildo ,black hair ,Nylons Stockings
Video language: English
Evanni is a non-believer. She’s new to the industry and convinced she’s just a wholesome girl from the south. Then we get her talking and turns out she’s done all kinds of kinky things and fucking machines are not that far off her own kink radar. She spreads her beautiful long legs for the new machine, The Guvnor and rides it to a near silent orgasm - still in denial that the machines can make her cum. Thankfully this passes when she squeezes into her favourite position with The Little Guy - knees pressed to her chest, pussy tilted upward - and gives us a great show of pleasure. It’s fun pushing Evanni’s limits as she clings to her innocent ways even when she’s cumming from the machines
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 825.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Member request Evanni Solei

Yellow Latex Hogtie Kennett

It's a bright sunshiny spring day! What better way to celebrate than get hogtied wearing my first latex dress? You didn't think I there was any alternative, did you? Anyway, I put on my yellow latex piece with black fishnet stockings and vinyl boots, sans panties; and let Johnny decide what to do with me next. In a fetishy rush, he plops me up on the granite counter top, pulls my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder and secures my legs together with leather straps. He completes my cheery, matchy matchy predicament by attaching my armbinder to my ankles and giving me a big yellow latex ball gag. Johnny lets me struggle around on the kitchen island for a few moments before pulling the top of my dress down and exposing my breasts. Now, that's just perky! I mean, pervy!
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2115kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Latex Hogtie

Oliver Flynn, Kay Lovely - Ken & Barbie Vibes Head Waters

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Hussie Pass
Cast: Oliver Flynn, Kay Lovely
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Facesitting, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Lingerie, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Oil, Stockings, shaved pussy, shower
Hussie Pass is pleased as punch to have sensational 21-year-old newbie Kay Lovely making her debut with us today, and we paired her up with our good friend Oliver Flynn for this week's extremely hot update! After the Johnny Robins interview portion of the program, Kay, who certainly is 'lovely', goes spread-eagle and uses her fingers to get her juices flowing. In comes Oliver to lube up Kay's phenomenal natural breasts and juicy 38-inch backside, which she of course twerks for us. Oliver slides his face underneath Kay's glistening ass and begins to lick and suck on her throbbing clit. Kay gets on her knees and takes all of Oliver's 9.5-inch cock in her mouth and down the back of her throat. She then gives him a slippery footjob, and of course Oliver just had to stick his dick between Kay's very fuckable breasts. Then we get to the fucking and Kay's pussy must be because before you know it, seasoned vet Oliver pulls out and unloads his love onto her stomach... As we said, Oliver is a seasoned vet (hell, he's got 30 Hussie Pass scenes alone) and his recovery time is , as he gets right back in there and continues to deep-dick her lovely pussy, first missionary, then piledriver, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and finally doggystyle, until he pulls out and releases Load vol.2 onto Kay's lovely face. As is the custom, we followed the two lovely lovers into the shower to see how things went.
Duration: 1:00:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4937kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oliver Flynn, Kay Lovely - Ken & Barbie Vibes

Ricky's Room - Valentine's Day Treat Helotes

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Ricky's Room
Cast: Violet Starr
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Hairy, Latina, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Ass, Lingerie, Gagging, Face Fucking, Stockings, high heels, straight
Roses may be red, but this Violet certainly isn't blue. She is sweeter than candy and delicious, though, and when I decided to shoot a Valentine's Day special, Violet Starr was the one gorgeous lady that came to mind. I just knew that having her in my room (and my shower!) would surely make a lot of hearts melt.
Duration: 41:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricky's Room - Valentine's Day Treat

Grey and Black Dress Englewood Cliffs

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and Black Dress

Crowd Bondage Gangbang Thibodaux

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Amirah Adara, Liz Rainbow, Antonio Ross, Sofia Curly, Emilio Ardana, Jordi Lucena
Genres: BDSM, Crowd Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Slave Girl, Tied, Stockings, Orgy, Gangbang
Submissive Hungarian brunette beauty Amirah Adara enjoys her first crowd BDSM session at the doctor's office where she's tied down in stirrups and fucked by the entire medical staff. Then, curvy Belarussian hottie Sofia Curly has her first BDSM experience with a whole party controlling her luscious all natural body.
Duration: 1:37:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crowd Bondage Gangbang

Red Lingerie Simaoi

Exactly one thought comes to mind when I see this set: Hot! Johnny would not disagree. He really likes it when I dress in red lingerie and pose for him. Today, I have on a red bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings, gloves and high heels. That's enough red to be making you beg for some red hots (or to be tied up and gagged). Johnny does not disappoint. He ties me by my collar to my bondage pole, secures my hands behind my back with cuffs and cuffs my ankles to a spreader bar. Of course, I must be gagged or I get too loud. So, Johnny gives me the big red ball gag treatment. Now, we won't have to worry about putting out any fires, since Johnny has me contained for a little while.
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps

File size: 671.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Lingerie

Время генерации страницы 0.06892 секунды с 9 запросами