View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 12:12 AM   #1474
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Miss Bellerose - Fatal Tits - Mesmerize

Miss Bellerose - Fatal Tits - Mesmerize

No matter how many big juicy tits youve seen in your life, old man, mine are by far the hottest and most lethal. My big round plump tits will easily have you weak. My perfect pink nipples make you drool and goon and lust.Automatically, subconsciously, you find your hand moving between your legs. Aching to stroke. You want to. You need to. You feel compelled. The urgency to stare at my tits and stroke is uncontrollable. You must. And the more desperate and aroused you become the more mental damage my tits inflict. They hurt you. Badly. The longer you stare the more it hurts you. This is exactly what I want. Poisoned, manipulated, brain damage. This makes you closer to keeling over. And that too is what I want. Slowly succumb to irreversible brain damage, old man. You wont even feel it until its too late and by then it wont matter because youll be gone and every asset will be in my hands. Its better his way. Keep staring. Keep stroking. Keep poisoning yourself..Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Miss Bellerose, POV, Mistress, Bellerose, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Femme Fatale, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Nipple Tease, Old Man Humiliation, Seduction

Video:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:01
Type: MPEG-4
File size: 0,63 GB
Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Miss Bellerose, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty
Actors:

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a253cafa16609
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05292 секунды с 9 запросами