View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 01:05 PM   #39235
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Friday Night Wimbledon

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friday Night

Training Coral Aorta, Day Four Willow Spring

Cast: Coral Aorta ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Straight ,other hair color ,slim ,Discipline ,Gag ,Athletic ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Oral Sex ,Bondage
Video language: English
The final update from slave trainer JP. Coral is trained to submit to Derrick Pierce. She is tightly gagged, bound and suspended, then ordered to masturbate herself while taking her dominants hard cock in her pussy and mouth. Slave girl Aorta’s ass is stuffed with a steel plug, and she is humiliated with a load of hot come smeared all over her pretty face.
Duration: 59:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Coral Aorta, Day Four

Mechanical Sex For Horny Cuties Punata

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sinn Sage, Jean Bardot, Anastasia Pierce, Christina Carter, Kendra James, Emily Addison
Genres: FemDom, LezDom, Fuck Machine, BDSM, Dildo, Lesbo, Bondage, Spanking, Submales
Video language: English
Futuristic power tools and fucking machines in a kinky setting can only mean one thing_Anastasia Pierce has a new DVD. Six insatiable women armed with power tools and fucking machines with one obsession – Get each other off. The girls are gagged chained and served to their luscious dominatrix. Giving them free will to explore their bodies and erogenous zones each machine is sleek, unique and high powered!

Total size: 2.7 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mechanical Sex For Horny Cuties

DungeonSex - Gal Ritchie, Johnny Castle - Please Use Me Krypton

Gal Ritchie returns to Kink’s dungeon to reprise her role as a submissive sex slut. She submits to the chiseled and cruel taskmaster Johnny Castle and their chemistry is diabolically palpable. The sadistic Johnny wastes no time and begins to devour his sex toy right away. He examines Gal by licking, kissing, slapping, and spitting on her to find out what makes her purr. Johnny’s massive cock is quickly engorged, and he shoves it into Gals dripping wet pussy. As Johnny pounds her from behind she has repeated orgasms and tries to squirm away from the intensity of the sensations. But she is restrained in skintight inescapable rope bondage and can’t get away from Johnny’s fucking frenzy. Next Gal finds herself bent over and restrained with intricate rope bondage that exposes her ass and mouth to the whims of the dominant master. Johnny uses Gal’s mouth for a deep-throat face fucking and then quickly switches to pound her teeny pink pussy. He does this repeatedly only to periodically stop to stimulate her swollen clit with a powerful hitachi vibrator and finger bang her until she begs to cum. Pleased with her sacrifice, Johnny flips his bitch onto her back and draws one her legs up into the air so he can really dig in and pound some sense into Gal’s pussy. Johnny begins to pant from the intensity but the more his fuck puppet moans and begs for attention the more passionate he becomes. He then ties Gal’s forearms to her calves so he can really focus on rough fucking his captive slut. Gal begs to taste his jizz and when Johnny reaches his peak, he blows a massive load of cum all over Gal’s pussy and titties. Both are panting and drenched in sweat as Johnny scoops up the semen and hand feeds it to Gal’s hungry mouth. She licks his fingers dry.
Duration: 48:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9695kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DungeonSex - Gal Ritchie, Johnny Castle - Please Use Me

Double Bind part 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane Alleene

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black and Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM
We could probably convince her to tell us everything we want to know with a few kind words and some promises about the future but a few thousand volts of electricity are definitely faster.
Duration: 42:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 593.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Bind part 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane

KinkAcademy 2023 part 40 North Little Rock

Kink Academy is a comprehensive library of sex-ed videos for adventurous, consenting adults.
Video: 720x480

Total size: 1.4 GB in 43 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkAcademy 2023 part 40

Mistress Blunt - Socially Distant Whipping Scene Fort Thomas

The only way to maintain social distance is with a whip. Cruel mistress humiliates a mature woman and whips her so hard...
Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24690kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Blunt - Socially Distant Whipping Scene

Время генерации страницы 0.03113 секунды с 9 запросами