View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 01:04 PM   #39232
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

First Sybian Ride Clarks Grove

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Sybian Ride

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen West Clarksville

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Crocodile Tears - Bella Rossi, Matt Williams Unity House

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Oh, Bella Rossi is one hell of a beauty, and she is a veteran when it comes to BDSM, but she is never really sure what to expect when Matt Williams, a master of diva destruction, gets his hands on her. She just knows that whatever it is, it's going to hurt and she is going to love every second of it. That's how bondage and discipline work for her. She gets off on the feelings of helplessness and pain.
There is a lot for her to process. Matt has no interest in giving her enough time to process what the hell is going on. It's going to be a complete overload of her senses. Her tits are tied, then caned, while she's drooling through her gag, just after cumming her brains out. Her pussy is split open over a wooden bar, bearing all of her weight down onto her clit. It's all coming at her so fast that she barely has time to scream. And Matt shows no signs of letting up.
Duration: 50:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crocodile Tears - Bella Rossi, Matt Williams

Shock Challenge scene sc115 Keyser

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24613kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shock Challenge scene sc115

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Peckville

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Electro-Sex Slave: Bella Rossi Sebewaing

Cast: Ashley Fires ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Humiliation ,Anal ,Tattoo ,other hair color ,Curvy ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,white ,Strap On ,Cattle Prod
Episode 3: Unbound and able to roam…or run, Bella is sitting still, as a good little submissive should, ready to take Mistress Ashley Fires strap-on electro cock. Ashley has stripped Bella down to her bare bones, worthless, and ready to rebuild as her personal sex slave. Ashley shows Bella how lucky she is to be in this position of being presented with this chance and honor of being in this exclusive position. Bella puts on a whiling show trying her hardest to impress Mistress Ashley.
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 722.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electro-Sex Slave: Bella Rossi

Hazel Hypnotic & Bella Rossi - The Gallery Chiguayante

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Dildo, Cage, Hooded, Stockings, Electrical Torment
Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic & Bella Rossi - The Gallery

Время генерации страницы 0.10094 секунды с 9 запросами