Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 2 Klungkung

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

Evil Box part 2 Bostic

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing blood. My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
In the box, this mind is a shell. 
Where is my torrent of dream? Here is the silence that follows the thunder and blood? 
I breathe in this space, four corners no light- four corners that bind me 
and 
I am strapped into this place. 
I am held here like a moon in helpless orbit.
My voice echoes so strangely from these aggressive corners. 
Every moment my panic threatens to overtake and drown me.
He has kicked the door shut: the echo surges through my naked body. 
Some booming metal doom. 
And now- the moving pictures? The glory I was drenched in? 
My eyes are open but there is only darkness.
The warped dreams begin: weird worlds for reflections to inhabit. 
They stomp over my fear; leave me restless, electric. 
This girl in the box- slippery and throbbing: can it be? 
I envy the moment of my recognition, some towering bliss. 
Rusty walls tremble upon me. My fingers reek animal fear. 
Hell is so small.
I lean over the precipice of some dangerous understanding. The red drums And roarings seem so far away; is someone there? A voice rings hysterical- A scream: my own?
This haze somehow soothing- the metallic womb. I float free from the Ropes and tangles, free from the traps of reason. Free of any will: but this I have chosen.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Box part 2

Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2 Escazu

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon is recovering from the last gag. Her face is covered with tears as she spits. That earns her a few hard smacks on each of her tits. Once again she refuses to give up the password.Her interrogator already has her next gag in his hand. It is a huge cleaning sponge. He works it into her mouth and then tapes it in tightly with clear tape. Once again he continues wrapping her face with the clear tape. He then roughly manhandles and slaps her tits for a bit before he clamps her nipples. This seems to really make her yelp and squirm. He then continues to add more rope to her bondage. After a while, he removes her gag and then her clamps. Lots more tears and screaming as he plays with the clamps before he removes them. Her nose clogs from the tears and pain from the clamps. She's going to need to overcome this if she is going to be a spy. Since this is her first gag training session, He gives her a brief break from the gags as he adds a little more rope to her bondage. This won't be the case next time though! A pump gag is next. It is pumped up quite a bit, before it is taped. Once again he continues adding tape... criss crossing over her face and under her chin. He then adds a few more pumps. Her cheeks are bulging as the rubber inflatable is almost going down her throat.Mystic endures the gag as her Interrogator adds even more rope to her bondage. At the end of the clip the pump gag is removed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2 Ekron

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dolly sits bound in her office chair ungagged, but that's about to change. Eric soon stuffs a huge sponge in her mouth and tapes it in. The sponge is to big and Dolly starts choking. Eric removes it and explains that sometimes he gets a little to ambitious. He gags her with the same white ballgag that she wore before. He then adds some heavy duty clamps on Dolly's nipples... They seem extra sensitive today, lol. Eric adds more rope. Her elbows are tied and then pulled up to the overhead pipe. Her forearms are tied to the vertical pipe in the back of the chair. Her bondage is getting pretty strict at this time. Eric continues dispensing business and bondage advice as he works. He nose hooks her next and ties those to the overhead pipe. He ties her nipple clamps off tight to the front of the chair. He then spins Dolly around so everyone can get a good look at her and her bondage from all angles. Eric walks away and leaves dolly to endure the bondage. When he returns he gropes her clamped tits and smacks them lightly. He spins her around a few more times. He takes some pics as they will be posted on the employee part of the company website. He then removes the clamps and starts groping and smacking her tits. Eric signs off and explains that he'll be taking Dolly with him. He's going to roll her through the office area and then leave her in the break room as entertainment for the other employees. He rolls Dolly away and the clip ends.
Duration: 24:25

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2

Jade O' Lantern - Jade Indica Cohutta

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
That makes her the cunt du jour for everyone's entertainment. What do the members have in store for her during this live feed? More torments than she could have imagined. Each new idea from the members produces another level of pain or humiliation for Jade. With Halloween just around the corner a standard mask or hood would just be boring so the RTB crew puts a more creative spin on it. A simple Q&A is standard, but a few electrodes vastly improve the experience for everyone. The worst part is how they turn her orgasms against her, though. Every time Jade cums it is only to further the ideas of the crew and the membership. Everyone has a different idea about how to turn the pleasure into its own punishment and they'll use them all.
Format: real
Duration: 2:15:29
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 732.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade O' Lantern - Jade Indica

Fatima Brutal part 2 East Saint Johnsbury

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Fatima has a nice body and strong willpower. It is hard for her because partly her boobs, partly her already caned butts receive particular attention. Fatima shows why so many graias fans love her.
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 935.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fatima Brutal part 2

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Opelousas

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 15:22

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.06969 секунды с 9 запросами