View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 01:02 PM   #587
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Kingdom City

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen Lyles

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Drool Factory - Kali Kane Mastic Beach

PD yanks kali into the barn, her wrists bound behind her back and a burlap bag over her head. Bound on her knees, PD ties her mouth backwards. Before long, she's sucking his dick. He spreadeagles kali on 4X4's , hoisting her in the air. After slapping her face, breasts, and pussy, he ties her tits very tight and fucks her holes until drool runs from her mouth in a long string. Whipping, caning, then PD fucks her mouth foamy and comes in her face.
Format: real
Duration: 35:06
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drool Factory - Kali Kane

DungeonSex - Gal Ritchie, Johnny Castle - Please Use Me Tlaxcala

Gal Ritchie returns to Kink’s dungeon to reprise her role as a submissive sex slut. She submits to the chiseled and cruel taskmaster Johnny Castle and their chemistry is diabolically palpable. The sadistic Johnny wastes no time and begins to devour his sex toy right away. He examines Gal by licking, kissing, slapping, and spitting on her to find out what makes her purr. Johnny’s massive cock is quickly engorged, and he shoves it into Gals dripping wet pussy. As Johnny pounds her from behind she has repeated orgasms and tries to squirm away from the intensity of the sensations. But she is restrained in skintight inescapable rope bondage and can’t get away from Johnny’s fucking frenzy. Next Gal finds herself bent over and restrained with intricate rope bondage that exposes her ass and mouth to the whims of the dominant master. Johnny uses Gal’s mouth for a deep-throat face fucking and then quickly switches to pound her teeny pink pussy. He does this repeatedly only to periodically stop to stimulate her swollen clit with a powerful hitachi vibrator and finger bang her until she begs to cum. Pleased with her sacrifice, Johnny flips his bitch onto her back and draws one her legs up into the air so he can really dig in and pound some sense into Gal’s pussy. Johnny begins to pant from the intensity but the more his fuck puppet moans and begs for attention the more passionate he becomes. He then ties Gal’s forearms to her calves so he can really focus on rough fucking his captive slut. Gal begs to taste his jizz and when Johnny reaches his peak, he blows a massive load of cum all over Gal’s pussy and titties. Both are panting and drenched in sweat as Johnny scoops up the semen and hand feeds it to Gal’s hungry mouth. She licks his fingers dry.
Duration: 48:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9695kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DungeonSex - Gal Ritchie, Johnny Castle - Please Use Me

Trinity Jefferson Valley

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Trinity
Genres: Blowjob, cumshot, amateur, handjob, facial, big ass, big tits
Video language: English
Trinity is with us today for the glory hole, and she's horny as fuck and ready to go! She is excited to get into the booth and see what kind of dick we have for her today. She played with this white cock throught the hole, teasing and slapping the balls and then started slowly sucking on the head until she was nice and wet. She shoved that dick inside her pussy and fucked the wall until she came a couple times. She jerked the dick off into her mouth and was happy to receive her cum load.
Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 71kbps

File size: 489.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trinity

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2 Valladolid

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

Filthy Kings - Replacing My Crazy GF With My Hot Stepsis West Concord

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Filthy Kings
Cast: Peter Green, Lolly Dames
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Titty Fuck, Big Dick
Video language: English
Ever date a crazy bitch that won't leave you alone? The absolute worst. I was trying to outrun this stage 5 stalker when my stepsister Lolly Dames said she'd throw the ex off my trail. What a lifesaver! Lolly even told me (Peter Green) she'd hook me up with one of her friends. The truth is, I have eyes for my stepsister. She has an incredible ass & great big, fat tits. We get to talking and she eventually takes her massive tits out for me, so I show her my big cock in return. She immediately wraps her juicy knockers around it and even sucks me off. She lets me worship her amazing butt before grinding her wet pussy on top of me. She creams up as I fuck her hard & rough, slapping her nice ass repeatedly. I pull her hair & make her orgasm before nutting all over her pretty face!
Duration: 26:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Kings - Replacing My Crazy GF With My Hot Stepsis

Время генерации страницы 0.04531 секунды с 9 запросами