Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - A Bondage Therapy Part One - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer Yangcheng

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.
What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and rebound her in a position more conducive to our new purpose. I'm no longer worried about taking things too far, there's no such thing. I ram 10 inches of cock down her throat and I know the truth: she is going to need a lot more therapy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Bondage Therapy Part One - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Wenona & The Sarge Woburn

Cast: Wenona
Genres: natural boobs ,muscular ,Domination ,Water Tank ,shaved ,BDSM ,Fear Play ,Submission ,Straight ,Brunette
Wenona is almost as tough as the Sarge but he still wins most of the time. We all win when we watch these two battle it out in this weeks hot update.
Duration: 1:09:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona & The Sarge

RealTimeBondage Darling Sexy blonde Milf Darling Vergennes

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
The action on Darling’s live BaRS show continues at a furious pace. Today this big breasted cumslut is going to do her very best impression of a fire hydrant. We will not rest until this hardbodied MILF has every single drop of cum drained out of her well fucked holes. It is a noble and completely possible goal.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Darling Sexy blonde Milf Darling

The Fix Gothenburg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal. Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open. The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber. Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.
Duration: 45:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Fix

Driving for four hours Hauula

God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too. Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough. Oh my God, she’s sliding the skirt off over her ass. She’s folding up her skirt, she must be neat. She’s curious, she’s looking around. I wonder if she suspects anything. Where did he go and what is taking him so long? He disappeared right after I got here. How strange. I hope the shoot starts soon so I can get out of this creepy place. She’s got some long legs to cover to get those pantyhose off.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Driving for four hours

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 3 Sargent

Drusillas elbows are bound very tightly together, her nipples are clamped again. She is placed on the table and hogtied.
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 418.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 3

Fatima Brutal Minnesota City

Fatima decided to go for it. She takes on a more severe punishment in return for the greatest sum of money ever. You will have the opportunity to follow whether she succeeds in this painful experiment or not in a four-part series (a new part every month).
Duration: 10:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 750.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fatima Brutal

Время генерации страницы 0.07076 секунды с 9 запросами