View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 01:01 PM   #39225
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rough Sex: The Best Fucking Positions Sungai Petani

Cast: Danarama ,London River
Genres: Brunette ,brunet ,toned ,Straight ,Rough Sex ,top ,bottom ,shaved ,big dick ,natural boobs
Video language: English
Learn how to make your sex rougher and more powerful by using special positions that maximize penetration, including how to adapt basic missionary and doggy style positions for higher exposure or intense compression of your partner’s body. Increase leverage, intensity, and a sense of objectification.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Sex: The Best Fucking Positions

Liz Jordan - School Of Submission: Liz Jordan - Day 2 Dongola

Cast: Liz Jordan, Christian Wilde, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Flogging, Clothespins, Nipple Clamp
The sole purpose of this day is to see what Liz is actually capable of handling as two men go at her with a goal of trying to overwhelm her. Liz has been mostly quiet and reserved thus far, but adding sex always makes the submissive scream with pleasure. We begin by both of us using her and overloading her with stimulation. Liz is trying to keep up, but it’s becoming apparent that she can’t, as much as she is trying, she just can’t. Finally, Christian Wilde pushes her to her knees and shoves his cock down her throat. The Pope is flogging her, spanking her, and vibing her just to keep her distracted so that she may fall short. Every time Liz seems to be falling behind, she somehow pulls through and perseveres. Rope is added and Liz is still keeping up, but barely as the two of them work her over. There is a small break before they put her in a different position and Christian uses all of her holes to ensure she is worthy of moving on past this day. They berate her nonstop until they decide the day is over, which is marked with Christian covering her with his cum. She made it through Day 2, but she still has 2 more to go.
Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10059kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Jordan - School Of Submission: Liz Jordan - Day 2

Festive Corset Marshville

Just because the Christmas tree is not up yet, does not mean we can't get festive with some shiny lingerie and good old bondage fun! Today, I am wearing metallic panties with my coral corset with the silver and black threaded brocade, black stockings, high heels and satin gloves. Johnny separates my legs with the metal spreader bar, secures my arms together behind my back with an open leather armbinder (so you can still see my gloves), puts my infinity collar around my neck and gives me a drool inducing leather bit gag. Maybe he will let me stay here for the remainder of the season....I am not really good at shopping for presents and decorating (unless by decorating you mean being tied up and gagged).
Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 635.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Festive Corset

Diabolical Devices Mansfield Center

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sophia Locke is back on Device Bondage, which started her journey with Kink. Today she is reunited with The Pope and begins her day in a predicament position with her feet exposed along with most of her other sensitive parts. The Pope unleashes his sadistic torment on her to do everything to push her limits. She is flogged and cropped before he administers a healthy dose of bastinado.
Duration: 48:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical Devices

Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5 Gamleby

Finally, the light of the happy end reaches Diana's eyes, however before being released, she has another painful punishment to suffer in front of her. In the last part of the serial, now the poor girl will feel the pain right on her sensitive soles. Dr Lomp has prepared his cruel rattan cane and a single tail whip to use for this torment. Poor girl will be ordered to lay on the torment bench, then one of her ankles will be secured through the shackle which is located in the near edge of the bench, which will allow us to enjoy her helpless sole shaking in pain. Diana will try to resist and not to weep in front of the camera, and now you watch the movie and see whether she can survive this heavy pain on her feet. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 648.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3 Great Wilbraham

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.
Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

Twisted Prewitt

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
We're not just talking about hard, metal bondage, and a few easy orgasms. OT is a crack shot with a whip and he's not afraid to use it. London is locked down with her legs in the air and her pussy is covered with a pump, getting it ready for later. Since he has no access to her clit OT takes the opportunity to lay some strikes down right on her tight little back door.
Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted

Время генерации страницы 0.07839 секунды с 9 запросами