View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 06:52 AM   #2472
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Liz Jordan - School Of Submission: Liz Jordan - Day 2 London

Cast: Liz Jordan, Christian Wilde, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Flogging, Clothespins, Nipple Clamp
Video language: English
The sole purpose of this day is to see what Liz is actually capable of handling as two men go at her with a goal of trying to overwhelm her. Liz has been mostly quiet and reserved thus far, but adding sex always makes the submissive scream with pleasure. We begin by both of us using her and overloading her with stimulation. Liz is trying to keep up, but it’s becoming apparent that she can’t, as much as she is trying, she just can’t. Finally, Christian Wilde pushes her to her knees and shoves his cock down her throat. The Pope is flogging her, spanking her, and vibing her just to keep her distracted so that she may fall short. Every time Liz seems to be falling behind, she somehow pulls through and perseveres. Rope is added and Liz is still keeping up, but barely as the two of them work her over. There is a small break before they put her in a different position and Christian uses all of her holes to ensure she is worthy of moving on past this day. They berate her nonstop until they decide the day is over, which is marked with Christian covering her with his cum. She made it through Day 2, but she still has 2 more to go.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10059kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Jordan - School Of Submission: Liz Jordan - Day 2

Die Beschwörung der Lust Hindman

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: German
It´s all about darkness, dolls, vassals, and cute females with natural bodies and big boobs. Chicks tortured by inquisition – whipping, beating, needles in flesh, sexual wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:01
Video: 576x320, XviD, 799kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 698.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Die Beschwörung der Lust

Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams Gainesboro

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This is not so much about Emily Marilyn as it is just about her body. About all of the wonderful shapes Claire Adams can twist it into and all of the perverse ways she can it. It has nothing to do with the mind or soul that are inside. Claire does not care about her hopes and dreams. This is only about Emily and her beautiful body and the sick things that Claire can make it do.
Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 586.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen Sutter

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Sasha Sparrow, Rebecca Volpetti - Mistress Treats Her Sub (2024) Kulpsville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Sasha Sparrow, Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: BDSM
Submissive slut Rebecca Volpetti is waiting for her mistress Sasha Sparrow to start their latest BDSM session. This collared cutie listens to Sasha's demands as she wears a ball gag and gets her bare ass flogged! Things get even kinkier as Rebecca is tied to a pillar with rope around her wrists and Sasha continues to spank and flog her ass. She leads Rebecca around the pool on a leash and introduces her to a fucking machine, which she instructs her little slave to suck and deepthroat. Sasha turns Rebecca around and slides her ass down onto the mechanical dildo before moving onto some hot candle wax play! She ass fucks her slave with a huge strap on in preparation for what's in store.
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7423kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Sparrow, Rebecca Volpetti - Mistress Treats Her Sub (2024)

Mechanical Sex For Horny Cuties Ingalls

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sinn Sage, Jean Bardot, Anastasia Pierce, Christina Carter, Kendra James, Emily Addison
Genres: FemDom, LezDom, Fuck Machine, BDSM, Dildo, Lesbo, Bondage, Spanking, Submales
Futuristic power tools and fucking machines in a kinky setting can only mean one thing_Anastasia Pierce has a new DVD. Six insatiable women armed with power tools and fucking machines with one obsession – Get each other off. The girls are gagged chained and served to their luscious dominatrix. Giving them free will to explore their bodies and erogenous zones each machine is sleek, unique and high powered!

Total size: 2.7 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mechanical Sex For Horny Cuties

Red Hot Video - Red-Assed Lap Dancing vol 26: Disciplining the Divas Abu Dhabi

Cast: Sasha Sparks, Kelly Divine, Kordelia Devonshire
Three deserving girls are soundly spanked on their bare bottoms by our mystery spanker. As always with this series, there is not much of a plot to speak of (works for me!)
Basically each girl comes in for a modeling shoot, is unimpressed with the studio facilities (a seedy motel room off a state highway somewhere in New Jersey :laugh and makes that known to our hero, at which point he summarily drags her across his lap for a bare bottom spanking as she bitterly protests.
Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12232kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Hot Video - Red-Assed Lap Dancing vol 26: Disciplining the Divas
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04208 секунды с 9 запросами