View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 06:51 AM   #2470
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Crownsville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Pound of Flesh - Nora Riley North Houston

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Nora Reily has been down on her luck lately. She hasn't been able to find jobs easily, and the ones she finds she can't hold onto for long. Like anyone else, though, Nora has bills to pay, so no matter what she needs some way to get that money. That was how she made the mistake of falling in with the wrong crowd. Now she owes O.T. money, and worse, she owes his employer Eugene, but she doesn't have it to pay back, and still she needs more.
Lucky for her, O.T. says he won't bring Eugene into the matter if Nora will agree to star in one or two of his home movies. It won't be anything too extreme, just some horror movies he needs some more actors for. All she has to do is take a pill and come with him. When she wakes up from that pill, however is when the real horror movie starts. Nora suddenly finds herself trapped, held down to the floor by a thick metal bar over her neck. She tries to pull herself out from underneath it, but it's too low, her head is stuck, she can't move. And there is a large, too happy looking O.T. walking toward her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pound of Flesh - Nora Riley

Spank Spank - Abigail Dupree Vader

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Deep Throat, Dildo, Spanking, Solo
Slave abigail is in for quite a workout in this clip. Her client wants her to give him hundreds of spanks. Slave abigail loves a thorough spanking, but boy does her entire body feel this the next day. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away. Anytime she messes up the count or doesn't please her client properly she is to start over. This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session.
Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spank Spank - Abigail Dupree

Crocodile Tears - Bella Rossi, Matt Williams Zhanyi

Oh, Bella Rossi is one hell of a beauty, and she is a veteran when it comes to BDSM, but she is never really sure what to expect when Matt Williams, a master of diva destruction, gets his hands on her. She just knows that whatever it is, it's going to hurt and she is going to love every second of it. That's how bondage and discipline work for her. She gets off on the feelings of helplessness and pain.
There is a lot for her to process. Matt has no interest in giving her enough time to process what the hell is going on. It's going to be a complete overload of her senses. Her tits are tied, then caned, while she's drooling through her gag, just after cumming her brains out. Her pussy is split open over a wooden bar, bearing all of her weight down onto her clit. It's all coming at her so fast that she barely has time to scream. And Matt shows no signs of letting up.
Duration: 50:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crocodile Tears - Bella Rossi, Matt Williams

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Cheyenne

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Infernalrestraints Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You Chantilly

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage.
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You

Cry Baby Part 2 - Mercy West, Abigail Dupree Gasconade

Mercy talks a good game. When we pull her arms behind her so far that her elbows are touching she says she could hold the position forever. That's fine. If she thinks that breaking her will be a challenge then she is sorely mistaken. We've got more than enough mastery to take Mercy further than she has ever gone before. It isn't long before we've got her in tears.
She's a trooper, though. While she's crying her eyes out she never asks us to stop. In fact, she is proud of the fact that she has never used a safe word. This may not be the best crowd to brag in front of. If she's not careful then they may take it as a challenge. If she is lucky they are just going to put her through the most intense BDSM experience of her life and she will manage to get through it with just a few tears, a few bruises, and some new, extremely sexy, memories.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cry Baby Part 2 - Mercy West, Abigail Dupree
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03685 секунды с 9 запросами