View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 03:39 PM   #1121
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Vol. 470 (720P) Altai

Studio: Czech Hunter
I could see this young man from far away. He was probably the tallest guy I have ever seen. Way higher than me. He was also quite cute. I was really curious if his cock was as big as he was tall. We started chatting and I eventually managed to push us towards the topic I was interested in. The boy took my money and followed me to my car. That is always a good sign. We moved to my friends place and the real fun started. This blond cutie was straight but knew what men like in bed. He gave me a beautiful blowjob. I couldnt wait to give his ass nice banging. The dude took my cock quite well and enjoyed the ride. To my surprise he even let me cum into his mouth. Guys in Prague are definitely getting slutty... Im glad he gave me his number, now I need him to bring friends along. That would be fun...
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3612kbps
Audio: 169kbps

File size: 638.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 470 (720P)

Gay watch part vol.1 Marshall Islands

Studio: Raw Films, Staxus Sauwage
Cast: Jon Roz, Matt Loughton, Nicolas Cruz, Mike Cage, Marty Love, Tom Nutt, Mathew Ross, Dave Cook, Peter Clarke, Julien Adagio, Brent Davon, Asian Brutti, Angel Dee, Sergey Vorobev, Andy Nash, Jimmy Snyder
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Group Sex, Rimming, Masturbate, Big Cocks
The Hoff was otherwise engaged, but only the most ardent Bay Watch fans will be disappointed by his absence as a collection of the hottest, horniest Czech boy-babes head for the Med to savour a diet of sun, sea, sand and sex, sex, sex! Hard cocks, hungry mouths and very willing asses abound – filthy antics that the local coastguards only encourage by their own lewd sense of debauchery! And with every condom machine in the resort out of order the result is a raw-crazy, spunk fiesta that’ll have you spurting time and time again!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:49
Video: 720x416, XviD, 2035kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay watch part vol.1

Czech Hunter part 665 - Kamil Sipek Gorham

I met this cutie just outside of Prague. The poor guy missed a bus and had plenty of time to kill. He was on the way to a friend who was renovating his house. My man was helping him for a few thousand Crowns. I couldn't hold my smile. I pulled out cash from my pocket and made the dude a naughty proposition. I wanted to see his cock right there at the bus stop. Normally it took him two days to make 2 000 so making the same amount in 20 seconds was tempting. He had quite a nice cock, I definitely wanted to see it hard. My new friend was a bit shy, so we hid in a ruined warehouse nearby. The place wasn't very comfortable, but we couldn't be too picky. I wanted to fuck this 18 years old right in his virgin ass no matter what. I had to pay a lot and be very careful but, in the end, I got what I wanted.
Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5052kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter part 665 - Kamil Sipek

Staxus barefoot boys Grand Lake

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Staxus
Foot fetishists beware! What you are about to witness is gonna send you into the kind of toe-tickling, sole-stretching ecstasy that wet dreams are made of; as a collection of some of the horniest podophiles that Staxus can muster gather together for one hot, cum-drenching international DVD after the next for your kinky pleasure. Czech boy, Ollie Barn, French lad, Craig Kennedy, and the fabulous Brit pairing of William Buchanan and Lucian Beaumont come together to prove that the love of feet crosses borders like arguably nothing else; with barefoot running marking only the start of pervy action that will have you creaming in no time. Shoes have never seemed so superfluous to needs than in this spunky classic!
Duration: 1:50:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Staxus barefoot boys

Время генерации страницы 0.09721 секунды с 9 запросами