Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Secret Slut Part 2 Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce May

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Nothing ever stays simple. The price for her earlier orgasms is a steep one. Damon Pierce is not a man who gives reward lightly. She is going to pay for every time she cums with the pain and tears that he enjoys.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 460.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secret Slut Part 2 Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce

Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4 Saint Anthony

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Pissing, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys
All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a dog.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Corset Training Newton

This may not be exactly the corset training you thought you would be seeing. I understand. But, Johnny got this idea that maybe he could finally get me to behave if he had me on my knees, tied tightly and gagged. So, in my fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny tests his theory. He first puts my collar on me, so I know he's serious. Then he pulls my arms behind my back and secures them in an unforgiving armbinder. Then, he cuffs my legs together and attaches the armbinder to my cuffs, so I won't be trying to go too far. Finally, he puts a pvc bit gag in my mouth, so I can drool furiously while he puts me in my place. I act good for a while....but you know me...I was probably back to my same old misbehavior the next day, so Johnny will tie me up again!
Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corset Training

Black Lingerie Pleasant Prairie

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Lingerie

Ashley Bulgari and Tiffany connected Runge

So what if we used our custom Connect-A-Model system to connect two collars? A simple and brilliant plan evolves into a very crazy shoot with two of our top models: Ashley Bulgari and Tiffany. Locked into tight waist bands and cuffed behind their backs, these girls are the first to experience a rigidly connected collar, and straight away they face a lot of problems. Ashley is slightly taller so she is pulling Tiffany up by the neck. They decide to kneel down, but they have to coordinate this very well or they will hurt each other. Soon, these girlfriends start to talk about their immediate future: what if they have to go to the toilet? Would they be able to drive a car? Have sex? They say it feels like being two snakes locked together, but as they find out they can still rub their boobs together, they are still enjoying themselves a lot! Funny stuff!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 168.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Bulgari and Tiffany connected

Chessie Kay – training and reward Mission Hills

Training my chastity doll was not very hard. Chessie Kay will basically do anything to get the key to her belt. I made her wear a spider ring gag and taught her how to sit up. She is such an obedient girl (as long as she believes she will get the key soon).
Further training involved throw and fetch. Chessie’s favorite toy is a suction dildo, and she is incredibly frustrated she can’t use this toy. So to have her fetch it and bring it to me is great, because she will get more and more horny doing that. And even more so when I cuffed her hands behind her back for some blowjob training on that same suction dildo. Chessie really did her best, even using her huge boobs to rub the dildo on the table.
She was such a good chastity doll! The only thing that could be improved is that she asks for the key a bit too much, but I guess that’s just her mind driving her insane. She needs an orgasm, Chessie was built for sex, not for chastity! In the end I just had to give her the reward because she had been such a good girl! She couldn’t wait to take off her belt and use her favorite toy. It was probably the best orgasm she had in a long time!
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chessie Kay – training and reward

No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD Nett Lake

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears. The most devious delight he has in store for her is a winch to keep her legs very well spread. Her snatch is open to him and you can really see how wet that makes her
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD

Время генерации страницы 0.17214 секунды с 9 запросами