View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 01:40 PM   #39220
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Massive Toys, Fisting, and Ass Stretching Strap on! Shelbina

Cast: Erin Everheart & Jesse Pony
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Bondage, Brunette, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fingering, Fisting, Gaping, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, Redhead, shaved, Straight, Strap O
Video language: English
Mistress Erin Everheart has her slut Jesse Pony bent over, tied up, and ready to be anally fucked. Jesse has a butt plug in to warm up her tight hole, but Erin doesn’t let her warm up for long, quickly switching to larger toys to really get her asshole stretched open and gaping. Erin fucks Jesse’s hungry ass until she cums multiple times, making her clean the toy with her mouth in between. Erin then slides her fist inside Jesse’s used hole, making her cum again. Next, Jessie is
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massive Toys, Fisting, and Ass Stretching Strap on!

Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2 Salyersville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Brenda up and back her up to the large table with a 4x4 post poking through the middle. I tie her hair up high on the post tight, forcing her to bend backwards. I turn her around which reduces her stress but It's only so I can smack her ass. She doesn't seem happy about this at all. I turn her back around and tie her legs out to the table legs. When she spreads her legs, it tightens up her hair rope a little bit more. I add a crotch rope and tighten it with the overhead hoist. I then tie a rope around her neck and the post, which limits her mobility even further. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. I want to know where she has my cash hidden or I want access to an account with my money in it. I don't get the answers I want so I slap her thighs a few more times before clamping her nipples with clover clamps. She is really struggling as she endure the clamps on her bound tits. You can tell by the way her breathing changes. To make it worse, I tie some twine to them, pull them tight, and tie them to her crotchrope. It's not long before a few tears are streaming down her face. I believe I'll be getting my cash back before to long. I'm going to give her more time to think about it though. I gag her with a huge ball of string and then tape it in, going around the post as well. Brenda now has to endure a very stressful position. She is bent backwards over the edge of the table. An extremely tight crotchrope forces her hips out and forward, while at the same time she's being pulled up and back by her hair. A rope attaches her neck to the post and the tape sealing in her gag is also around the post. Her bound tits are clamped as well! I leave her for just a short while. When I return, I remove the clamps. She screams and moans, although er gag muffles them quite nicely. I then have some fun slapping her tits and thighs with a long thin wooden paddle. I'm positive I'll be getting my answer very soon! Brenda is clearly in distress, but I want her to know that it can still get worse in case she has any thoughts about giving me false info. I remove her shoes, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. Fresh tears start flowing as she endures her excruciating predicament. I know I've broken her so I release her from the post, but I keep her arms bound behind her back and put her on her knees. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3 Cobble Hill

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool streams from under the harness gag as Dr. Cupcakes places Amanda in a tight clear strap hogtie. Utilizing her harness gag, a ziptie is used to pull and secure her head back. Amanda is then left to struggle, drool, and endure her bondage. Eventually the Dr. returns and places her on her side. He is about to leave Amanda for the evening, but he is not happy with the experiments thus far, so he flips the lights back on. He feels that Amanda could have done a better job struggling, so he returns and orders her to struggle harder and smacks her tits as incentive. That's better, she can't hardly move at all, but she manages to flop around quite nicely... much better. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.
Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 697.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3

Shock Challenge scene sc160 Freer

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 7:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24530kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shock Challenge scene sc160

Katrina Colt: Pain Slut in the Making Dilltown

Cast: Katrina Colt, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Zapper, Ball Gag, Clothespin
There are times when a new model comes along and you just get that feeling. The feeling that they are different in a way that will allow them to go harder than the average model. Katrina is one of those models who genuinely wants to dive into BDSM and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. The Pope is happy to oblige this slut in her journey, and uses leather, wood, steel, and more to restrain her and torment her. She is out in grueling bondage, and made to endure brutal domination at the hands of this sadistic fuck. The leather straps that render her helpless in the first scene set the pace for the day, and she can expect it to only get worse as the day goes on. Clothespins grip her flesh in the sensitive areas as she moans from fear and excitement. Cold steel make Katrina helpless in the second scene as she is sprawled out atop a table and displayed for The Pope to do his bidding. Electricity is introduced to her in the form of cattle prods, and Katrina couldn’t be more thrilled. We told you was the real deal. The final scene has Katrina bent over and locked into a steel device, and held in place with leather restraints. heavy impact round out the days events as The Pope continues to torment her before finishing her off with a few more imposed orgasms.
Duration: 54:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katrina Colt: Pain Slut in the Making

Carmen Valentina Le Mans

The two Hooters chicks had been hard at work at the charity carwash, fundraising for a local rehoming centre for dogs. One patron of the puppies proffered up a sizeable.
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7377kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 798.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Valentina

Dairy Garards Fort

Cast: 411, Angelica (aka 99, Misty), Piglet (aka Sierra, Mallory Knots, 1203)
The farmer leads in the last of his stock and checks his herd for the night. All four are locked into metal containment. Crickets chirp. Girls moan. 

Oh the country life.

By morning, a fog has settled. Muffled cries can be heard. Then a strange sight emerges. A wooden cross is the central element. A four-by-four juts out from the leg of the cross. The edge of the four-by-four is turned upward and Angelica sits on it, her legs spread so that it cuts into her crotch. She is locked into metal stocks. Her ankles are shackled and chained upward to either end of the stocks. From there, on both sides, the chain is fed upward through pulleys then downward, attaching to the breast bondage of two girls, 411 and Piglet. Their arms are bound behind their backs. They have wooden bits bound into their mouths. Both of them are standing on tiptoes, the three girls counterbalancing one another. 

Now the farmer leads his cows up to pasture. They follow in a line, chained neck to neck. A wooden beam is tied to Angelica so that it swings back and forth between her legs, rubbing her pussy. Moonshine and 411 both have four-by-fours bound to their arms, holding them straight outward. Piglet’s arms are bound behind her back. 
Piglet hangs in a very small cage, folded up tightly on her knees. She is led to the milking station and chained in place. The milking tubes suck onto her nipples. The pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh of the milker beats time as her nipples are milked. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth. Then Pogo plunges into her cunt amid her cries, a mixture of pleasure and distress. A milky froth collects around the opening to her vagina. The vibrator is used on her. A tube is removed from her tit and sucked onto her clit. The inner sleeve opens and closes over her distended pussy. The marks from the rim of the tube form a superior ring above her nipple. She no longer has tits. Piglet has teats. When she comes, she squeals. Piglet is bent over the platform, her torso chained to the apparatus. A bar is lowered over the small of her back and locked down. Her neck is chained down and her arms bound behind her back. Her feet are spread and shackled to either side. A spider gag goes in her mouth. He brings in the milker, a stainless steel canister with a pump and tubes that attach to teats, in this case, tits. Piglet’s breasts droop downward, He wets the areolas and lifts the tubes into place. They suck on. Her nipples are drawn down into the tubes. The milker sets up a rhythm, pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh. The inner sleeves of the tubes collapse and re-inflate as she is milked. A hook penetrates her asshole. She is vibrated to orgasm. Afterward, a milking tube is taken from a tit and suctioned onto her pussy. Her clit is pulled into the mouth of the tube . 

Piglet crawls back to the barnyard. Angelica’s head is all that we see of her, locked into place at ground level. Piglet is ordered to piss on Angelica’s head. 

411 is milked next. The tubes suck onto tit after tit. When the tube is applied to pussy, the suction slurps at it, sucking the clit deep into the throat of the tube. Moonshine pees during her milking, her teats plumped out by the milker. Asen Angelica is milked, 411 is brought in, her arms bound back in a leather sleeve. She wears a black hood and a shiny black ribbed dildo. Angelica is fucked in time with the rhythm of the milker. Fuck, suck, fuck, suck. 

Outside, the dairy farmer takes a break, pissing into a funnel. It drains onto Moonshine, locked into her metal box. Angelica is brought to the funnel and told to piss also. Urine drips onto Moonshine, running down the rocks of the wall.

All four girls are bound tightly in different positions on the floor of the barn. Wooden bits have been tied into every mouth. Angelica, bound tightly into a ball, cries from the pain of the bondage. Piglet rests on her bulbous breasts, flattening them. The girls moan and sigh and writhe, their cries echoing through the barn. Strings of drool drip. Moonshine’s labial jewelry gleams between the backs of her thighs. Urine erupts, running down her leg. They try to help one another get out, but it only appears to cause more suffering. 

The last shot is of three girls that have been squished into one metal box, a squirming mass of girl meat. The doors are closed and locked. They’re bedded down for the night.
Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dairy

Время генерации страницы 0.08216 секунды с 9 запросами