View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 01:38 PM   #39217
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

*Cali Sweets - Right Fucking There Eldred

Cast: Cali Sweets, Codey Steele
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Ebon
Video language: English
First time on Kink Cali Sweets is fresh, hot meat for Codey Steele to devour. Totally naked except for black high heel boots, Cali is on display tied up with one leg raised for easy access to her pussy. Codey inspects the goods by feeling and slapping her perfect tits, spreading her legs to rub her already wet pussy and spanking her juicy ass turning it bright red with every slap. Breath play by choking, more intense slapping and manhandling, Codey knows what this slut likes. He lets her suck his cock and then fingerbangs and fucks her slutty pussy until Cali is moaning and loving it. Next Cali is bent over on her knees, ass up and ready for more fun. Codey pounds her pussy, then busts out the Hitachi and vibes her clit until she cums and then fucks her deep and hard again. He surprises her with the flogger which makes Cali even hotter so he fucks her more, making Cali a very happy slut. Finally, Cali is on her back with legs spread wide and arms tied to the bedpost. Codey mounts his sexy, beautiful prey and gives her the fucking of a lifetime until she cums uncontrollably and Codey shoots his load all over her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9889kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: *Cali Sweets - Right Fucking There

Sweet Surrender - Tracy Sweet Harbor View

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Tracy Sweet has never been to the farm before. She got the grand tour earlier, but now I'm going to show her the best part: the barn. That is where the action happens. Tracy likes tight straps holding her limbs in place. She likes leather arm binders and the sting of a whip across her ass. And although she may not enjoy sitting with a wooden horse wedging its way into her pussy she definitely Loves induced orgasms on top of it.
Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Surrender - Tracy Sweet

Dee Claire Adams Lichfield

Dee thought she was about to have the time of her life with Claire Adams, but things did not go according to plan at all. SD had not even finished uncoiling her rope before Claire turned the tables on her, and she has a few ideas of her own about how this date should go. SD may not admit it but she is a real pain slut. She may complain about everything happening to her, she may even scream and beg for it to stop, but Claire knows that underneath that terrified and tormented exterior is a bitch just begging to be beaten. The fact that each new stroke or lash makes SD wet means there is no denying it. Her hot body is screaming to get fucked and Claire is going to oblige.
Duration: 57:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee Claire Adams

Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties Kinzers

We don’t often get two models who can do elbow ties! But amazingly, stunning UK beauties Britney and Roxy can do this! It’s always hard to decide who to tie up first, because she will have to be in this extreme position the longest. These girls are tough, they struggle hard in this frustrating tie. Their hands are free but they can’t do anything. Will they help each other to escape? Can they even use their fingers in this tight bondage?
Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 299.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3 McFaddin

This clip starts where Part 2 ends... Dr. Cupcakes removes all the straps on Chrissy's legs. He then removes her shoes and shiny Disco jeans and crotchropes her. He pulls the crotchrope Up high and out over a ring and then ties it back off to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. Chrissy is now forced to stand on her tip toes. He walks up behind her and test the tightness of the rope. He gropes her tits and lightly slaps her ass. He feels she needs more restraint so he secures her ankles to the 2x4 bolted to the bottom of the post using a combination of leather cuffs and straps. He knows that after she spends some time in this position that she'll be much more cooperative and he can carry on with his eeevil experiments. He takes a few snapshots for his records and then leaves Chrissy to struggle, drool, and mmmpph. He occasionally checks in to grope her helpless body. At the very end of the clip he releases the crotchrope and gag. It seems his plan has worked. Chrissy has been tamed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1 South Wales

Donovan visits for a discipline session. I start by putting her over my knee for a spanking. Part way through I gag her and tie her wrists behind her back and then I continue spanking her. Notes: This video was shot many years ago, but just now edited and posted for the first time.
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3 Occoquan

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie the rope that was tied to her chest harness and pulling up. I use it to hogtie Cassondra. She moans as I bend her into a position she's never been in before. She relaxes a little and you see a calm smile develop on her face as she adjusts to her new position. After I smack her ass a few times, I walk away. I return shortly with a shop rag and clear tape. I order her to open her mouth and she obeys. I shove the rag in her mouth and then tape it in. I continue wrapping tape all over her face.Cassondra mentioned wanting to try face bondage. That's one reason I started her out with a harness ballgag. I soon roll her on her side. I attach a rope to her chest harness behind her and tie it to a ring bolted to the floor. I crotch rope her and tie it to a ring on the floor as well. I leave her to enjoy/endure her bondage. I return at some point to manhandle our poor helpless cassondra, but she doesn't care. At the end of the clip I untie and ungag Cassondra.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.04705 секунды с 9 запросами